IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016: Institute of banking personnel Selection is going to fill up of vacant posts of Clerks in IBPS CWE CLERK-VI Exam 2016. Aspirants who are waiting for IBPS Clerk Exam 2016 they can get good platform by applying to this recruitment. Eligible and desirable candidates will able to fill IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 application till the last date from the official website www.ibps.in. The IBPS CWE CLERK-VI Pre Exam 2016 will be conducted 26th, 27th Nov and 03rd, 04th December 2016 and the Main Exam on 31st Dec 2016 and 01st Jan 2017. to If candidates want to get more information about eligible criteria, age limit, dates and posts they may check from below here.
About IPBS: Institute of banking personnel selection is shortly called IBPS an organization which offers services to candidates in fields of personnel selection, assessment and recruitment. IBPS conducts examinations to recruitment in various banking departments in more than 100 cities. It is responsible for recruit manpower in banks according to their needs. The recruitment will be made for 56 Regional Rural banks.
IBPS Vacancy 2016 Details:
Number of the Vacancies: Will be updated soon
Name of the post: Clerical Cadre (CWE CLERK-VI)
- Pre Exam: 26th Nov, 27th Nov, 03 Dec & 04th Dec 2016
- Main Exam: 31 Dec 2016 & 01st Jan 2017
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 Application Form, IBPS CWE CLERK-VI Exam 2016
IBPS Exam 2016, IBPS CWE CLERK-VI Exam 2016 How to Apply? : Candidates will apply through online with all require details. We are mentioning the process of online applying below here. You need to follow it.
- Check Notification and check your eligibility criteria before applying for IBPS Exam.
- Log in to the official website ibps.in
- Find apply online link in the website or you can find IBPS Recruitment 2016-17 Apply Online link below.
- Pay the IBPS Exam Application fee via net banking or debit card, credit card or bank challan.
- Upload the scanned signed and photograph.
- Fill all the correct required details carefully and submit the IBPS Online Application form.
Application Charges: candidates will need to pay Rs 600/- for unreserved candidates and Rs 100/- for reserved category candidates.
Selection Mode: The final selection merit list will be made on the basis of common online test and personal interview.
IBPS Notification for CWE CLERK-VI Exam
IBPS Clerk Exam 2016
Candidates who are searching the jobs in banking they have to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2016 till the last date. The IBPS CWE CLERK-VI Pre Exam 2016 will be conducted 26th, 27th Nov and 03rd, 04th December 2016 and the Main Exam on 31st Dec 2016 and 01st Jan 2017. You will get whole information here, however, you can also visit the official website for further details www.ibps.in.