SSC Exams Online/Offline Application Process: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is one of the biggest recruitment organizations in India to recruit candidates in various government departments and offices. SSC conducts various examinations throughout the year for recruitment in various posts in government sector. If you want to join a government organization through one of the SSC exams, you must be aware of the application process for the same. In this article, we will discuss the detailed application procedure for various SSC exams.
How to Fill Application Form for SSC Exam:
- Read the notification: Before you apply for the post, you must read the official exam notification. You can get this notification from the official SSC website or from any other job or career portal. Once you get the notification, you must read it completely to understand all the requirements, eligibility criteria, job details, exam procedure, etc. If you are eligible and interested, you can proceed with the application form.
- If applications are going to be accepted online, you can do the same through the official website of SSC or through the link given in the notification. If online application option is not available, you will have to apply through offline application form.
- You can apply online through the official website at ssconline.nic.in. On the website, you will see an option for examination. Under examination, there are two options, one for part-I registration and other one for part-II registration. You need to click on part-I registration. Now, you can see the page for part-I registration. Check for the exam name, code, date and other details, and click on the link for online form.
- In the part-I registration, you can fill the details as asked. Once you fill the complete form, check it for errors and submit it. Once you submit part-I form, a registration id will be generated. You will need this registration id for part-II registration and further communication, so you better keep it safe.
- You can now proceed with part-II registration. When you click on the link, you will be redirected to a form where you need to enter your registration id and date of birth and click submit. Then, you will see the part-II registration form.
- Fill all the required details including your photograph and signature. Check for errors and submit.
Tips to fill SSC Exam Application Form
- Read the notification carefully to make sure your eligibility for the post.
- Read the instructions carefully before you apply online for SSC exams.
- Keep a copy of the application form and invoice for future purpose.
- Keep your registration details and password at a safe place.
12th pass pcm and Diploma in civil engg
P.o markula. P.s Baguan. Dist. Goalpara. Pin.783120.
I AM A STUDENT H S C PASS AND I T I FITER PASS I NEED PLZ JOB
SIR I NEED TO JOB
ASISH KUMAR JENA S/O INDRAMANI JENA AT-BELAMALA POST-CHARAMPA DIST-BHADRAK STATE- ODISHA PIN-756101
Im 10&12pass +iti complit im inteshtid ssc exym the .
I am 12 pass persuing my graduation too (bsc it 4th sem) as well i am looking for a bank job. Kindly would you please suggest me is there any bank jobs as of now for 12 pass students.
Hi raj ,,,
You can check the link given above of 12th class jobs and Bank Jobs. Stay with us for more new updates regarding bank Jobs.
i want good job i am finished BA, english and b.ed
whats is registration id and how is get it….for any online filling’up
i want job 12th pass b.com 2nd year study at now plz job
Great article. Thanks for the info, you made it easy to understand. BTW, if anyone needs to fill out a SSC Examination form, I found a blank form her goo.gl/vxNXwb. This site PDFfiller also has some tutorials how to fill it out and a few related forms that you might find useful.
village -rajputan pachaina post-naya mohmmadpur polic satison-koelwar dist-bhojpur
sorry we are not getting your query.
my name is Vikas kumar and i am 12th passed and 6months Computer Account Govt.Course from DRDA Computer Education.
I have 1 year working experience in Sandhu Automobiles Pvt.Ltd. (Maruti Suzuki) as a computer Operator.
i need to govt job
I have need job after diploma
Check below link for Find jobs after Diploma
I AM A STUDENT IN ITI DEPLOMA PASS AND B.A PASS I NEED JOB PLZ SIR I NEED TO JOB
KAIDAR MAL YOGI, S/O BABU LAL YOGI, VILLAGE – AJITGARTH
JEELA – SIKAR . MOHALLA – KUSUMPURA . STATE RAJASTHAN,
you can gt details about all latest updates and apply form here
Visit for latest jobs:
Hi, Good Evening sir/ mam
pls suggest me books name
Indian Postal Department books releted
banking exams releted
railways exam books releted
books for postal department exam preparation:
Department of Posts – Postal Assistant Sorting Assistant: Recruitment Exam (Popular Master Guide) (Paperback)
by RPH Editorial Board (Author)
Department of Posts: Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants Recruitment Exam [Paperback]
Arihant Experts (Author)
12 maths fail
you can get updates according to your qualification and state from here: