MRSSTU Recruitment 2016: Maharaja Ranjit Singh State Technical University has issued a notification regarding the MRSSTU Vacancy 2016 for inviting online applications for various posts in its main campus / Affiliated colleges / Institutions. Eligible candidates may apply for 38 MRSSTU Teaching/ Non-Teaching Jobs 2016, on or before 15 April 2016. Interested candidate should ensure the eligibility criteria before applying for MRSSTU DEO Recruitment 2016. Applicants have to submit separate application form if he is applying for more than one post.
About MRSSTU : Maharaja Ranjit Singh State Technical University, is located on Bathinda & Badal Road, Punjab. The Mission of the university is to create the inspiring environment for promoting technology and research programme in the state, develop highly skilled candidate and entrepreneurs for growing industry of science and technology.
MRSSTU Vacancy Details 2016:
Total no. of Post – 38
Name of Post –
- Director Sports and Youth Welfare – 01
- Director, IT Enabled Services – 01
- Director Training & Placement – 01
- PA to Registrar – 01
- Special Secretary to VC/ Deputy Registrar (General) – 01
- Clerk cum Data Entry Operator – 22
- PA to VC – 01
- Steno – 09
- Security Officer – 01
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have completed UG / PG / Ph.D. in relevant stream from university/ Institute recognised by Govt. of India, are eligible to apply.
Vacancies for Graduates | Jobs after Post Graduation | Jobs for PHD Holders
Note: There is different educational criteria for different posts, read the full official notification before applying.
Age Limit: Interested candidates are advised to go through the official notification for age limit criteria.
- Director Sports and Youth Welfare – Rs.37000/- to Rs.67000/- + GP Rs.10000/-
- Director, IT Enabled Services – Rs.37000/- to Rs.67000/- + GP Rs.10000/-
- Director Training & Placement – Rs.37000/- to Rs.67000/- + GP Rs.10000/-
- PA to Registrar – Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800/- + GP Rs.4800/-
- Special Secretary to VC/ Deputy Registrar (General) – Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- + GP Rs.7600/-
- Clerk cum Data Entry Operator – Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800/- + GP Rs.3200/-
- PA to VC – Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800/- + GP Rs.4800/-
- Steno – Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800/- + GP Rs.3200/-
- Security Officer – Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800/- + GP Rs.5000/-
- Online Application Start Date – 23rd March 2016
- Online Application End Date – 15th April 2016
MRSSTU Recruitment 2016 Application Form, Maharaja Ranjit Singh State Technical University Teaching/ Non-Teaching Vacancy
MRSSTU invites MRSSTU Vacancy 2016 Online Applications for various teaching and non-teaching posts on or before 15.04.2016. Eligible candidates may apply for 57 faculty posts in University.
Visit the official site and under public appointments link, click on the particular link of teaching or non-teaching post. Fill all the details required in each column and click submit button. Take a printout of this application form, attach all the required documents, DD of Application fee (Rs. 500/- for UR and Rs 250/- for ST/SC categoty) drawn in favour of Registrar MRSSTU, Bathinda payable at Bathinda, with it and send this application form hard copy to the following address.
- UR Category – Rs. 500
- ST/SC Category – Rs. 250
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in these rounds –
- Written Exam
MRSSTU Recruitment 2016 Result: Result will be declared on the official site of MRSSTU i.e. mrsstu.ac.in. Candidates are advised to check the official site on the regular basis, we will update you as soon as result is declared by the university.
Apply Online for Teaching Posts
Apply Online for Non-Teaching Posts
Details of Posts & Eligibility Criteria
MRSSTU Teaching/ Non-teaching Jobs in Punjab
Maharaja Ranjit Singh State Technical University inviting eligible Indian candidates for 38 Teaching, Non-teaching Vacancy in Bathinda 2016. Interested candidates should go through the official notification and site for full detail on MRSSTU Recruitment 2016. The Last date to apply online is 15th April 2016.
date of exam of clerk cum data entry operator
What is the date of exam of Clerk cum data entry operator ?