Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016: Bank of Baroda is all set to recruit 400 well-skilled candidates for the post of Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I, possessing Graduation Degree with minimum qualifying marks as prescribed in the BOB Recruitment 2016 Notification. In this notification, the Bank of Baroda is inviting the willing candidates for applying online for the Bank of Baroda PO Vacancy 2016 in between the dates 02nd August to 21st August 2016 by following the BOB official website, i.e. bankofbaroda.com/. For more information regarding the BOB Probationary Officer Jobs 2016 follow the details given below.
Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2016 Details:
Number of the posts: 400 Posts
Name of the posts: Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I
- General: 202 Vacancies
- SC: 60 Vacancies
- OBC: 108 Vacancies
- ST: 30 Vacancies
BOB Recruitment 2016 Educational Criteria: Applicants should possess Graduation with minimum 60% Marks and 55% Marks for SC/ ST candidates in the relevant field.
BOB Vacancy 2016 Age Limit: Applicants age must lie between 20 to 28 years as on 01st August 2016. Upper age commission for SC/ ST/ OBC categories are given below:
|SC/ ST/ EX-SM/ Domiciled of J & K State/ Persons affected by 1984 riots||05 Years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates||03 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||
SC/ ST: 15 Years
OBC: 13 Years
General: 10 Years
BOB Jobs 2016 Important Dates:
- Online Registration Commencement: 02nd August 2016
- Last Date to Submit Bank of Baroda Online Application Form: 21st August 2016
- Dates for Application Fee Payment: 02nd August to 21st August 2016
- Admit Card Availability: 01st Week of September
- Date of Exam: 25th September 2016
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form, 400 Probationary Officer Vacancies, BOB Recruitment 2016 Apply Online till 21st August
Applicants who have the interest in these posts, they can apply by submitting the BOB PO Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form on or before 21st August 2016 by following bankofbaroda.co.in. The apply Online Link will be disabled after the last date, so all are advised to apply online as soon as possible without waiting for the last date. There are total 400 vacancies available f0r the Probationary Officer posts in various fields and to grab this great opportunity apply till the last date, i.e. 21st August 2016.
- Applicants need to keep the scanned copies of their Signature and photograph.
- Keep the necessary documents/ details ready for the online fee payment of Rs. 600 for Gen and Rs. 100 for ST/ SC.
- Candidates need to have their personal Email ID, in case, they don’t have then they need to create the Email ID for the BOB Recruitment Online Registration.
- After collecting all the necessary attachments click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the online Application form and affix all the required attachments with the online form.
- Submit the online form after rechecking all the entries deeply.
- Take the print out of the online application form.
Bank of Baroda Exam Pattern:
|Type of the Test||Sr.No||Name of the Exam||Max. Marks||Total No. of Question||Time Duration|
|Objective Test||1||Quantitative||50||50||2 Hour|
|4||General Awareness (Banking Industry)||50||50|
|Descriptive Test||5||English Language||50||02||30 Minutes|
Selection Process: Selection will be done on the basis of written examination and Interview/ GD/ Psychometric Test. The Written exam will be of objective types and Interview will be conducted by senior officers.
- OBC/ Gen: Rs. 600
- ST/ SC/ PWD: Rs. 100
Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2016: As the Bank of India PO Hall Ticket 2016 will be released in the first week of September 2016, before 15 to 20 days of the exam conduction, the BOB PO Exam will be held on 25th September 2016.
Bank of Baroda Jobs 2016 Result: After the BOB PO Exam 2016 conduction on 25th September, the Bank of Baroda will declare the BOB PO Result 2016 by the end of November 2016 on the Bank of Baroda official site i.e. bankofbaroda.com/.
Bank of India PO Exam Centers:
|Sr. No||Name of the City|
Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2016 Notification
Bank Of Baroda Jobs 2016
The Bank of Baroda is about to recruit 400 candidates for Probationary Officer posts. Applicants who have the interest in the Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016, they can apply Online for the BOB PO Vacancy 2016 by following bankofbaroda.com on or before 21st August 2016. For any of the issues or difficulties, while applying for the BOB Recruitment 2016, you may ask us freely by commenting at the end of the post.