TNPSC Recruitment 2016-17: Tamil Nadu PSC has recently released an official notification regarding the TNPSC Deputy Collector Vacancy 2016 about 85 vacant places available for Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent posts. The candidates who meet the overall eligibility norms in all the aspects are invited to apply for the Tamilnadu PSC Jobs 2016-17 in an online mode by following tnpsc.gov.in on or before 8th December 2016. More details concerning this vacancy are given below, check the eligibility norms in all the aspects, from the information given below.
About Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission: TNPSC has a particular distinction of being the successor of the first Provincial Public Service Commission. It was established in the year 1929 with the name of Madras Service Commission. In 1936 its name was modified as “The Madras Public Service Commission” and in the year 1970, it came to known as Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. It conducts exams and interviews to recruitment in various government departments of Tamil Nadu State Government.
TNPSC Vacancy 2016 Details:
Total No. of Posts: 85 Vacancies
Name of Posts:
- Deputy Collector – 29 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police – 34 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner – 08 Posts
- District Registrar – 01 Posts
- District Employment Officer – 05 Posts
- District Officer – 08 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Pay-Scale: Rs.15600-39100/- + Grade pay Rs. 5400/-
- For all the posts except the post of Assistant Commissioner age should be in between – 21-30 Years.
- For Assistant Commissioner:
- For candidates possessing any degree candidates age should be in between 21-30 years.
- For candidates possessing B.L. Degree of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission – 21-31 years.
Note: Upper age relaxation of five years will be provided to the candidates who are in a reserved category.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess a degree or diploma or Graduation Degree in relevant field. Candidates are advised to go through official notification for detailed information on educational qualification.
- Online Application Commencement: 09th November 2016
- Deadline for Online Application Submission: 08th December 2016
- Deadline for the Application Fee submission: 10th December 2016
- Date of TNPSC Written Exam 2016: 19th February 2017
TNPSC Recruitment 2016-17 Online Application Form, 85 Deputy Superintendent, Deputy Collector and Various Vacancies in Tamil Nadu PSC:
The Candidates are informed that the official notification has been released regarding the recruitment of 85 candidates for Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent, and other posts. The applicants can apply online for the TNPSC Recruitment 2016-17 on or before 8th December 2016, they must check eligibility criteria for their willing posts before applying. The online application form submission for the Tamilnadu PSC Vacancy 2016-17 has been started from 9th November 2016.
How To Apply Online Application For TNPSC Jobs 2016-17:
- Log on to TNPSC official web portal www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Then Click on Notifications.
- Chose the correct notification and go through the eligibility norms.
- Click on Apply online, only after meeting the eligibility.
- Register for the recruitment and fill your online application form.
- Click on submit button after rechecking the filled details
Application Fee: Has to pay Rs. 75 as examination fee and Rs. 50 for One Time Registration. No fee for ST/ SC candidates
Selection Procedure: The selection depends on the performance in Written Examination and Oral Test in the shape of an interview.
Result: Candidates will get their result on official website of TNPSC after the completion of a selection procedure.
Notification For TNPSC Jobs 2016-17
Click Here To Apply Online Application Form For TNPSC Recruitment 2016-17
TNPSC Jobs 2016-17:
The eligible candidates can participate in the recruitment process for 85 Deputy Superintendent, Deputy Collector & various other posts by submitting the TNPSC Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form on or before 8th December 2016 from the TNPSC official website, i.e. tnpscexams.net/. If you have any problems then you can send us your feedback by commenting at the last of the post, we will respond you as soon as possible.