Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016-17: Candidates who want to join Rajasthan Police has a golden chance because Rajasthan Police is about to recruit 233 candidates who will fulfill the Rajasthan Police Vacancy Eligibility Criteria. Interested candidates are advised to go through Rajasthan Police Jobs Notification 2016-17 for detailed information; candidates who meet eligibility criteria may submit their online application form through its website, i.e., www.police.rajasthan.gov.in on or before 21st December 2016 which is the last date for online application submission.
No of Posts: 233
Name of posts:
- Police Inspector (Telecommunication) – 07 Posts
- Assistant Inspector (Promoter) – 06 Posts
- Sub Inspector (Technical) – 33 Posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Technical) – 146 Posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Syfer) – 39 Posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Fitter) – 02 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: Rajasthan Police
Official Website: www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
Pay-Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade pay Rs. 3600-4800/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Bachelors Degree in Engineering in relevant field. Or MSc in Physics. BSc/Diploma/ITI in relevant field.
Note: Candidates are advised to go through official notification for post wise information on educational qualification.
Age-Limitation: Candidates age should be in between 20 to 35 years.
- Starting date for submission of online application – 21st November 2016
- Last date for submission of online application – 21st December 2016
- Last date for submission of application fee – 21st December 2016
Rajasthan Police Vacancy 2016-17: 233 Inspector Sub Inspector & Assistant Sub Inspector Vacancy: Rajasthan Police Recruitment Apply Online:
Aspirants who are going to apply for Rajasthan Police Vacancy 2016-17 are advised to go through its official notification for detailed information on this vacancy. Candidates who meet with Rajasthan Police Recruitment Eligibility Criteria may submit their online application form through its official website, i.e., www.police.rajasthan.gov.in on or before 21st December 2016 which is the last date of online application submission. Steps to apply online application for Rajasthan Police Jobs 2016-17 is mentioned below.
How To Apply Online Application For Punjab Police Jobs 2016-17:
- Candidates need to access www.www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
- Go through its official notification properly.
- Open the online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment for application fee as per your category.
- Then click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- General & OBC Candidates – Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs.750/-
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be based upon Written Test & Physical Standards Test.
Result: Candidates will get their result on the official website of Rajasthan police.
Notification For Rajasthan Police Vacancy 2016-17
Click Here To Apply online For Punjab Police Jobs 2016-17
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016-17:
Candidates who meet eligibility criteria for Rajasthan Police Vacancy 2016-17 may submit their online application form by following above mentioned steps, candidates are advised to submit their application on or before 21st December 2016 which is the last date for application submission. If you face any problem while applying for Rajasthan Police Jobs 2016-17 ask us by commenting in the comment section given below we will respond you with the appropriate solution.
Coming Up Vacancies…….
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016-17: Rajasthan Police is planning to release 12000+ (to be Expected) posts for the post of RPS, Inspector, Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub-inspector, Head constable, and constable regarding Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and interested in this Rajasthan Police SI recruitment 2016-17 may apply online for Rajasthan police vacancies.
- Rajasthan Police Vacancy 2016 Details
- Rajasthan Police Educational Qualification
- Important Dates for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016
- Click to check How to apply for Rajasthan Police Jobs 2016
- Rajasthan Police Constable Application Fee
Total Number of posts: 12540
Name of posts:
- RPS (Rajasthan Police Service): 200 Posts
- Inspector: 500 Posts
- Sub-Inspector: 1700 Posts
- Assistant Sub-Inspector: 2200 Posts
- Head Constable: 5700 Posts
- Constable: Not Specified
Job Location: Across Rajasthan
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016-17 Age Limit: Applicants age should have 20 years to 30 years.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016 Educational Qualification: Applicants should have 10th pass for Constable post, 12th for Head Constable and graduation for Inspector posts.
Rajasthan Police Jobs 2016 Important Dates:
- Online registration Commencement: Coming soon
- Last date Payment of Fee: Coming soon
- Online registration Deadline: Coming soon
- Amendment in Online application form: Coming soon
- RPSC SI Exam Date: Coming soon
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016-17 Online Apply: RPS, Inspector, Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub-inspector, Head constable, and constable Vacancies
The Department will provide the online application form on the official website police.rajasthan.gov.in or rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Candidates have to visit the official website and click on apply online for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016 and then fill the Rajasthan Police online apply for 12000+ RPS, Inspector, Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub-inspector, Head constable, and constable with the relevant details. Candidates can check Rajasthan SI recruitment advertisement/notification here.
- Click on the link given below.
- Read the official notification in detail.
- Click on “apply now” button.
- Fill the application form properly.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Submit the application.
Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2016 Application Fee: Please refer official notification will be announced.
Rajasthan Police Vacancy 2016 Selection Procedure: Selection will be given on the basis of written exam and physical standard, efficiency test and medical test.
Rajasthan Police SI Notification (Releasing Soon)
Rajasthan Police Result 2017: Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016 Result will be declared very soon at the official website. Everyone is expecting that the result will be declared after one month of exam.
Rajasthan Police Jobs 2017
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016 Notification will be released soon for the posts 12000+ RPS, Inspector, Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub-inspector, Head constable, and constable at the official website portal police.rajasthan.gov.in and apply online for Rajasthan Police recruitment 2016. If you have any queries regarding Rajasthan Police Recruitment ask us by commenting your query in the comment section given below.