Delhi Police Recruitment 2016-17: Staff selection Commission Delhi has released a Delhi Police recruitment notification 2016-2017 for 4669 Male and Female Constable vacancies in Delhi Police. Eligible candidates may apply for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2016 from 15th September. Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2016 notification has been released online and can be check below. Last date to Online apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2016 is 10th October 2016. Candidates, who are eligible and interested in this Delhi Police Jobs 2016 can send their filled Delhi police vacancy online application till the last date from here.
About Delhi Police: The Delhi Police is the main law and order agency or department for the National Capital Territory of Delhi. Delhi Police was established in the year 1803 under the assistant of British Resident Imperial Courts. Delhi Police works for Indian Government under the Governor of Delhi State. Delhi Police maintains the law and order in the State, and every year Delhi police need young and energetic candidates for various posts.
Latest Vacancies in the State of Delhi
Delhi Police Vacancy 2016-2017 details:
Total No. of Posts: 4669
Name of posts: Male/Female Constable
- Constable Male: 3115 Posts
- Constable Female: 1554 Posts
Category-wise Delhi Police vacancy details
Delhi Police Constable (Executive) Male Vacancies:
- Unreserved: 1557 posts
- OBC: 847 posts
- SC: 473 posts
- ST: 238 posts
Delhi Police Constable (Executive) Female Vacancies:
- Unreserved: 815 posts
- OBC: 443 posts
- SC: 250 posts
- ST: 46 posts
Job Location: New Delhi, India
Pay scale: Rs. 5200-20200 with grade pay Rs. 2000.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2016-17 Age Limit: For Male aspirants age should be between 18 to 21 years while for female age limit will be between 18 to 25 years as on 1st July 2016. Age relaxation will be applicable as per govt rules. Check notification for details.
SSC Delhi Police Constable Height Criteria:
- For men of general/ OBC: Minimum 170 centimeters. 5 cm relaxation for residents of hill areas.
- For Schedule Caste: 170 cms
- For ST Caste: 165 cms
- For Female candidates: 150 cms minimum
SSC Delhi Police Chest Criteria:
- For General and OBC: Without Expand 81 cms & with expand 85 cms
- Scheduled Caste: Without Expand 81 cm & with expand 85 cms
- Men who are Scheduled Tribes & Hill Areas: Without expand 76 cms & with expand 80 cms.
- There is no chest criteria for women candidates.
SSC Delhi Police Weight Criteria:
- Weight should be in correspondence to Height and Age of for both men and women.
- For Male candidates there are no weight criteria. But females should weigh more than 47.5 kilograms.
Delhi Police Race/Running Test: The Male candidates need to pass 1000 meters running in 5.30 minutes and 800 meters for female candidates.
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Educational Qualification: Candidates should be passed 12th class or its equivalent qualification.
Delhi Police Vacancy 2016 Important Dates:
- Commencing date to application submission: 15th September 2016
- Closing date to apply online for Delhi Police Constable jobs: 10th October 2016
- Physical Endurance Test Date & venue: Will be conducted across India in various cities or different dates
- Computer based Written Test date: 4th March 2017
- Delhi Police Constable Result date: May 2017
Click here for Latest Vacancies in Police Force | Latest Jobs in Government Sector
Delhi Police Recruitment 2016-17 Online Application Form, Delhi Police 4669 Constable Vacancies, Apply Online for Delhi Police Male/Female Constable Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are going for applying Delhi Police Vacancy 2016 they must be read official notification before apply. Candidates should have to check all entries of application form, because if any wrong entry made by candidate then his application shell be rejected. We provide some links and steps which help you can apply Delhi Police Constable recruitment 2016 without any problem. Send the application in prescribed format with self attested photocopies of all relevant documents at below given address either person or through Registered Post or Speed Post on or before the last date.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2016 How to Apply?
- Candidates wants to apply for Delhi Police Vacancy 2016 they must go through the official notification.
- Download the Delhi Police application form from www.delhipolice.nic.in
- Fill the application form and Send in prescribed format with self attested photocopies of all relevant documents at below given address either through person or registered Post or Speed Post till the last date.
DSO, Recruitment Cell, Nishkam,
Sewa Bhawan, CTI Complex,
Near Shivaji College, Raja Garden,
Delhi Police recruitment 2016 Application Fee: Candidates should have to deposit Delhi Police Constable application fee as follows…
- For OBC and Gen: Application fee is 100 rupees
- For SC/ST/Female: Free
Check Delhi Police Vacancy 2016 Notification
Check Delhi Police Official Website
Scheme of Delhi Police Written Examination:
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allowed|
|Reasoning||35||35 Marks||1 hour & 30 Minutes (Total 90 Minutes)|
|General Knowledge/ Current Affairs||50||50 Marks|
|Numerical Ability||15||15 Marks|
Delhi Police Constable recruitment 2016 Selection Process: Candidates who will qualify in the physical endurance test will be allowed to take part in Delhi Police computer based written examination. Candidates should be selected performance on Physical Endurance Test, Written Test and Medical Test.
Delhi Police Jobs 2016
Aspirants should have to apply on or before the last date for Delhi Police recruitment 2016. We provide all information about Delhi Police Vacancy 2016 in this article. If you face any problem and doubt then tell us. Get latest updates of fresh recruitment and results by visiting this website regularly.
May I know the link from where I can apply online. Apart from this please let me know the Last Date of Submission of form, as different websites have different info, and no such update available on delhipolice.nic.in