RUHS is inviting candidates for the post of Drug Inspector, candidates can apply from the official websiteo of RUHS, Interested candidates can apply online
Drug Inspector Recruitment 2016: The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS)Jaipur refers the notification recruitment for the 20 posts ofdrug control officers. Interested candidates wish to Drug Inspector Recruitment apply online for these posts on or before 16th September 2013. The candidates like more detail Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, How to apply are shown below.
Drug Inspector Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: –Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur
Number of Posts: – 20 Posts
Name of Post: –Drug Control Officer
Age Limit: – Candidates must have minimum age 21 years and maximum age 45 years as on DCO recruitment.The age relaxation of state government rules.
Educational Qualification: –Candidates must have a degree in Pharmacy/ Pharmaceutical Sciences / Meidcine with Specialization in Clinical Pharmacology/ Microbiology from a recognized University established in India by Law as rule 49 of the Drugs and Cosmetics Rules 1945.Candidate’s knowledge of Hindi language in devnagriscript (lipi).
Application Fee: – For SC/ST Candidates have to pay application fee is Rs. 1500/- and all other candidates pay Rs. 3000/-. Candidates deposit the application fee through bank Challan at any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce.
Important Date: –
Opening Date of filling online application form: – 27th August 2013
Closing Date of filling online application form : – 16th September 2013
Drug Inspector Recruitment Application Process
- Interested candidates for applying online log on to official websites at www.ruhsraj.org.
- Candidates read the instruction and rules for applying online application form.
- Click on the related link on ‘Drug Control Officer Online Applicaction Form’
- For generated the Bank Challan click on the link on Application Part- I, and deposit the application fee any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce
- After Complete Bank Challan process candidates revisit the websites and click on the Application Part –II
- Candidates complete all application process and submit it.
Selection Mode: Candidates will be selection by the performance in written exam
Result: Candidates can check Drug Inspector Recruitment Result on the official website of UPSC.