Hansraj College Delhi Recruitment 2016: Hansraj College of Delhi invites eligible Indian candidates for recruitment of 44 Laboratory Attendant, Officer, Assistant and other non-teaching posts. Interested candidates can apply in prescribed format till 21 days from the date of publication of employment notification. For Hansraj College Non-Teaching Jobs 2016, candidates can apply on or before 15th April 2016. Eligible candidates will be selected as per the norms of the University of Delhi. Applicants who wish to apply for more than one posts are need to apply separately for each post of Delhi Hansraj College Assistant Vacancy 2016 through hansrajcollege.co.in/. Application Form is available at Office of the College from 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM.
Click here for more Govt Jobs all Across the Country
About Hansraj College Delhi: Hansraj College is affiliated to the University of Delhi and falls in the category of largest institutes associated with Delhi University. The College provides quality education of its students in all three basic streams – Arts, Science and Commerce. College was ranked in list of Top-10 colleges of India in Science, Commerce, Arts stream in last decade several times.
Hansraj College Vacancy Details 2016:
Total no. of Post – 44
Name of Post –
- Administrative Officer : 01
- Assistant : 01
- Jr. Assistant : 07
- Sr. Assistant : 01
- Museum Curator : 01
- Laboratory Attendant : 22
- Professional Assistant (Library) : 01
- Semi Professional Assistant (Library) : 01
- Librarian : 01
- Library Attendant : 02
- Laboratory Assistant : 04
- Sr. Technical Assistant (Computer) : 01
Educational Qualification: PG in relevant stream / Graduate with working knowledge of computers / M.Sc. or B.Tech. (CS/IT/ECE) / 10+2 / 10th pass are eligible to apply for various posts of Hansraj College Library Assistant Recruitment 2016.
Click Here for more Graduate Jobs | More 10+2 Standard Jobs | Click for More 10th Pass Jobs
Age Limit: Applicant must not be more than 35 years on closing date of application. Different posts have different eligibility criteria, please refer the official notice.
- Administrative Officer : Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 + Rs. 5,400 (GP)
- Assistant : Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 + Rs. 2,400 (GP)
- Jr. Assistant : Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 + Rs. 1,900 (GP)
- Sr. Assistant : Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 + Rs. 4,200 (GP)
- Museum Curator : Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 + Rs. 2,800 (GP)
- Laboratory Attendant : Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 + Rs. 1,800 (GP)
- Professional Assistant (Library) : Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 + Rs. 4,200 (GP)
- Semi Professional Assistant (Library) : Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 + Rs. 2,800 (GP)
- Librarian : Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 + Rs. 6,000 (GP)
- Library Attendant : Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 + Rs. 1,800 (GP)
- Laboratory Assistant : Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 + Rs. 2,400 (GP)
- Sr. Technical Assistant (Computer) : Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 + Rs. 4,200 (GP)
- Last date to apply – 15th April 2016.
Hans Raj College Delhi Recruitment 2016 Application Form, 44 Non-Teaching Posts, Hansraj College Jobs Apply Till Last Date
Hansraj College of Delhi has issued a notification for 44 posts of Library Assistant, Attendant and other posts. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria may apply before 15th April 2016 for Hansraj College 44 Non-teaching Posts 2016.
Application form can be obtained from the office of the college, in working hours by paying application fee of Rs. 250/- by UR/OBC category and Rs. 100/- by SC/ST category and after filling the form in appropriate manner attach self-attested copies of educational documents, certificates, mark sheets and send it to the following address -\
Hans Raj College,
University of Delhi,
Hans Raj College Recruitment 2016 Application Fee:
- UR/OBC – 250/-
- SC/ST – 100/-
Hans Raj College Vacancy 2016 Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be finalised as per the selections norms of Hansraj College Delhi.
Hansraj College Recruitment 2016 Result: Result will be published on the official site of the college after conduction of all selection rounds. Check the official site regularly.
Hans Raj College Jobs 2016 in Delhi
It’s a good news of all the candidates of Delhi that finally Hansraj College of Delhi University has released employment news for 44 Non-Teaching Posts in Delhi 2016. Interested candidates can apply offline by sending application form to the college on or before 15th April 2016. Hansraj College Jr. Assistant Application Form 2016 can be obtained from the office of college in working hours.
Click here for more Jobs in Delhi