IIT Madras Recruitment 2017: Indian Institute of Technology, Madras has recently broadcasted an advertisement regarding the IIT Madras Vacancy 2017 for the 43 available vacancies for Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Technician, Security Guard & other Posts. Those job searchers want to do job in this reputative organization they need to check the eligibility condition from the our website or you can also find the link of online IIT Madras Jobs 2017 Application Form and official advertisement at the official website iitm.ac.in/. The eligible applicants have to apply online for IIT Madras Recruitment 2017 on or before 20th January 2017 and send hard copy of application form till 27.01.2017.
About Indian Institute of Technology Madras: IIT Madras is a self-dominated Government Engineering and Research Institute, which is situated in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. It was established in the year 1959 with the financial and technical assistance from the former West German Government. It was the 3rd IIT that was established by the Indian Government through a Parliamentary Act.
IIT Madras Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
Official Website: iitm.ac.in
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Total Vacancies: 43 vacancies
Salary: As per IIT norms
Name of The Post:
- Deputy Registrar: 02 posts
- Assistant Registrar: 03 posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer: 03 posts
- Technical Officer: 03 posts
- Deputy Librarian: 01 post
- Assistant Security Officer: 01 post
- Junior Superintendent: 02 posts
- Junior Technical Superintendent: 11 posts
- Junior Technical Superintendent (Library): 01 post
- Junior Technician *: 06 posts
- Security Guard #: 10 posts
Academic Qualification: B.Tech/ BE/ M.Tech/ ME Degree in relevant field with respective experiences.
- Asst Registrar, Asst Executive Engineer , & Technical Officer: 45 years
- Deputy Librarian & Deputy Registrar: 50 years
- Junior Technician * & Security Guard #: 27 Years
- For Other posts: 32 years
- Commencing date to Apply: 20th December 2017
- Deadline to Apply Online: 20th January 2017
- Last Date to submit hard copy of application form: 27.01.2017
IIT Madras Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form, IIT Madras Jobs 2017
All those who meet the eligibility and wish to apply for the IIT Madras Non-Teaching Recruitment 2017 then they have to apply online till 20th January 2017. Then the application form hard copy with all relevant’s need to be sent to the address mentioned below till one week after the last date of online application.
- Follow iitm.ac.in
- Click on the post link after opening the recruitment section
- Then fill the application form will valid details and need to attach the scanned photo, documents and signature
- Before submitting recheck all the entries.
- After final submission you are provided with the application form which you have filled.
- Download and save or take the hard copy.
The hard copy of application form must be enclosed in the envelope entitled with “APPLICATION for the post of ________” along with the required documents.
To The Registrar,
Admn. Building, I.I.T. Madras,
Chennai- 600 036
Application Charges: All the unreserved candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- and reserved (SC/ST/PWD) candidates are free from application charges.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written / skill test / interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications, level and relevance of experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement and other academic achievements.
Check the Qualification Details
Instruction for Candodates
IIT Madras Jobs 2017
The Indian Institute of Technology, Madras is about to hire 43 candidates for various non-teaching posts in the department. Apply online till 20th Jan 2017 and send the application form hard copy within one week from the last date of applying online that is 27th January 2017. You can contact us for further information regarding IIT Madras Security Guard Jobs 2017 by following our official portal or you may send us your issues after putting it into the reply section.