UPPCL Recruitment 2017: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Recruitment is open for recruiting job seeker against 2555 Office Assistant & Stenographer Grade III Posts. This board has invited the application online from the eligible candidates. The candidates those are interested in this job they can check the details of the UPPCL Vacancy 2017 from our post or through official website uppcl.org/. The UPPCL online application starts from 8th December to 29th December 2016. More detail about UPPCL Office Assistant Jobs 2017 are given below. Check eligibility criteria before apply.
About UPPCL: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd is known as its short name UPPCL will be professionally managed utility supplying reliable cost electricity to every citizen of the Uttar Pradesh state through highly motivated employees and state of technologies, providing an economic return to its owners & maintaining leadership in India. It works for Uttar Pradesh state govt and divided into seven zones.
UPPCL Vacancy 2017 Complete Details:
Number of Vacancies: 2555 Posts
- Office Assistant (Grade-III): 2296 Posts
- Stenographer (Grade-III): 259 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Department Name: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Official Website: uppcl.org
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Pay-Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Rs. 2600/- Grade Pay
UPPCL Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification: Applicants should have completed Graduation Degree from any recognized University/Institute. And Typing speed should be 40 WPM in Hindi.
UPPCL Vacancies 2017 Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 21-40 years as on 1st July 2016.
- Starting Date of Registration: 8th December 2016
- Last date to submit online application form and Submission of Payment: 29th December 2016
- Expected exam date: Second week of January 2017
UPPCL Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for Office Assistant & Stenographer Vacancies, UPPCL Jobs 2017:
Candidates are invited to apply online for Office Assistant & Stenographer post in UPPCL Recruitment 2017 on or before 29th December 2016. Applications for this vacancy are only accepted through online mode; application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid. Candidates may follow below given steps to apply online for UPPCL Office Assistant Vacancy 2017.
Steps to Apply UPPCL Jobs 2017 Online Application Form:
- Candidates need to access official website of UPPCL, i.e., uppcl.org.
- Go through official notification for this vacancy.
- Open online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment for application fee as per your category.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a printout of your filled online application for future reference.
- General/ OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs. 700/-
- PWD Candidates: Rs. 10/-
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and Typing Test. Written test contains two parts-
Part I: Questions related to computer
Part II: Questions related to general Hindi, General Knowledge, and technical knowledge
UPPCL Result 2017: Authority of UPPCL will publish the result online at the official website. After completion of selection process candidates can check their result.
Notification For UPPCL Recruitment 2017
Click Here To Apply Online For UPPCL Jobs 2017
UPPCL Jobs 2017:
UPPCL has released number of vacancies for UPPCL and Transmission company for 2555 vacant posts. Candidates can apply online for Stenographer & Office Assistant position on or before the last date of application submission which is 29th December 2016. In this post we have tried to provide detailed information on UPPCL Stenographer & Officer Assistant Vacancy 2017 still if you have any queries regarding this vacancy you may ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.
UPPCL Vacancies 2017: Uttar Pradesh power corporation limited has released a recruitment notification about 16 office assistant vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online for this UPPCL Vacancy 2017 till 30th December 2016 at the official website uppcl.org. Those who have completed their graduation in commerce stream and have good typing speed, this is good opportunity for them. Apply for UPPCL Jobs 2017 on or before the last date pass.
UPPCL Vacancy 2017 details
- Number of posts: 16
- Name of posts: Office Assistant
- Official website: uppcl.org
- Organization name: Uttar Pradesh power corporation limited
- Job location: Uttar Pradesh
- Apply mode: Online
- Pay-Scale: 5200-20200 + grade pay 2600/-
UPPCL Office Assistant Bharti 2017 Education Qualification: Candidates should have completed the bachelor degree in commerce stream from any central or state government recognized university and Typing speed of 40 w.p.m on Computer.
UPPCL Office Assistant Bharti 2017 Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be between 21 to 40 years as on 1st July 2016. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rule.
UPPCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2017 Important dates:
- Start date to apply online: 09.12.2016
- Last date to apply online: 30th December 2017
- Date of UPPCL office assistant exam: 2nd week of January 2017
UPPCL Recruitment 2016 2017 – 16 Office Assistant Vacancies, Online Apply at uppcl.org
All those who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be apply online for this UPPCL Office Assistant Vacancies 2017 till 30th December. Interested candidates are advised to go through the UPPCL official notification 2017. All who wish to apply for this UPPCL recruitment are informed that UPPCL application form will be accepted in online mode only. So, no other mode of application will be considered. Check process to apply online for UPPCL Jobs 2017
How to apply for UPPCL vacancy 2017?
- Candidates first need to access www.uppcl.org
- Read the UPPCL advertisement carefully from below given link.
- Fill the UPPCL Online application according to given instructions
- Fill the required data carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of qualification & experience certificate
- Pay the UPPCL application fee as per your category
- Click on submit to complete registration procedure
- If, any false data found in application form may causes for the rejection of applicant at any stage recruitment.
- For ST/SC Candidates of Uttar Pradesh: 700/-
- For PWD (OA/LA Only): No fee but 10/- for processing fee
- For General, OBC, Ex-serviceman of UP: 1000/-
- For all candidates of other states: 1000/-
- Note: Bank Charges will be paid by candidates separately.
Check Office Assistant Grade III (Accounts) Notification
Apply Online for UPPCL Jobs
UPPCL Jobs 2017
Apply online for this UPPCL Office Assistant vacancy 2017 before the last date gone. Check here the complete details about this UPPCL Office Assistant recruitment 2017 from the above details.
UPPCL Jobs 2017: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has issued new recruitment advertisement for 580 vacancies of Junior Engineer (Trainee) Posts. All the jobs seekers who are interested in UPPCL Vacancy 2017, they need to submit online application through the official website uppcl.org/. You can fill online application online on or before 30th October 2016.
Every year this recruitment board issue new bharti vigyapan with different types of vacancies. Now there are also large number of vacancies for those students who are belongs to Civil and electrical stream of Engineering field. We advised to students that don’t wait for the last date to apply. The application form will available from 11 october 2016 to 30th October 2016 for UPPCL JR Engineer Jobs 2016.
UPPCL Vacancy 2017 Details
Name of Department:
Total Number of Vacancies: 580 vacancies
Name of Posts: Junior Engineer
Junior Engineer(Electrical): 535 posts
Junior Engineer(Civil): 45 posts
Official Website: uppcl.org
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/ + GP- Rs. 4200/-
Mode of Apply: Online
UPPCL Vacancy 2016 Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess three years diploma in electrical/civil engineering awarded by Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh or a diploma recognized by the state government.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as on 01.07.2016
- Online Application Starting Date: 11.10.2016
- Last Date to submission of online application: 30.10.2016
- Computer Based Test(Tentative Date): Between 11 to 14 November
UPPCL Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for Junior Engineer (Trainee) Posts, UPPCL Bharti 2017
Payment mode, eligibility criteria for UPPCL Recruitment 2016 is given in official notification. Candidates should check the all criteria to fill the application form. We are providing some instruction to apply online.
Procedure to apply online
- Access Official website uppcl.org
- You can also visit by given link
- Select “Vacancy/Result” link
- There are three steps to apply online
- If you are not registered first registered yourself.
- Enter login id and password
- Fill the details
- Verify details
- Click on submission of application form.
Notification states that first read instruction related to payment mode and then proceed with appropriate method of payment for UPPCL Junior Engineer Vacancy 2016
- General/OBC/Ex-serviceman of U.P.: Rs. 900/-
- Other Candidates(Any Category): Rs. 900/-
- SC/ST(Domicile of U.P.): Rs.600/-
- Physically Handicap: Rs.10/-
Selection Process: Selection process will be based on computer Based Test only.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Result 2016: All the shortlisted candidates name will be published on the official website by the authority of UPPCL.
UPPCL Jobs 2017
Visit at the official website to apply for this large number of vacancies of Junior Engineer posts. Candidates are suggested to read the eligibility criteria from official notification or our posts. We have shared all the information about UPPCL Junior Engineer Jobs 2016. If you face any confusion while applying for this recruitment you may ak here in our posts. We will give you response in the immediate manner.