SBI Recruitment 2016-17: State Bank of India has made an announcement to recruit 103 eligible candidates for Relationship Manager, Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales & other posts, go through the SBI SO Vacancy 2016-17 Notification for detailed information on this vacancy. If you meet the criteria, Apply online and submit your application to the given address. Apply on the official website sbi.co.in Or statebankofindia.com on or before the last date of SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016-17 online application submission which is 12th Dec 2016.
About SBI: State Bank of India (SBI) is a multinational banking services company founded in India. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarter in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As by the record of December 2013, a total no of 17,000 branches including 190 foreign offices, making it the largest banking and financial services in India.
SBI Jobs 2016 Details:
Total No Of Posts: 103
Name Of Posts:
|Sr. No.||Post||No. of Posts|
|1.||Acquisition Relationship Managers||34|
|3.||Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||1|
|4.||Zoanl Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs):||1|
|5.||Zoanl Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI)||2|
Official Website: sbi.co.in
Organization Name: State Bank of India.
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Apply Mode: Online
SBI SO Recruitment 2016-17 Educational Qualification: Graduation from a Government recognized University/Institution.
SBI SO Recruitment 2016-17 Age Limitation: Candidates must be in between 21-40 years.
Relaxation In Age:
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- For OBC Candidates: 3 years
- For PWD Candidates: 10 years
SBI Vacancy 2016 Important Dates:
- Online Start Registration of Application: 25th November 2016
- Last Date of Application Form: 12th December 2016
- Last Date of Hard Copy of Application: 16th December 2016
- Last date of Printing Application Form: 27th December 2016
For More Government Jobs Click Here
SBI Recruitment 2017 Apply Online: 103 Specialist Officers Posts: SBI SO Recruitment 2016-17 at sbi.co.in
Candidates waiting for Banking Jobs have a great opportunity, State Bank of India has made an announcement to recruit 103 eligible candidates on Relationship Manager, Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales & other posts. Interested candidates are advised to check the criteria given above or refer the SBI Vacancy Official Notification 2017 If you meet the eligibility criteria apply online and Send hard copy of application with photocopies of ID, Date of Birth, Educational Certificates, Experience, Brief resume, e-Receipt for fee payment, SC/ SC, OBC, PWD certificates to the given address till the last date is 16th December 2016
How To Apply for SBI Specialist Officer Jobs 2017:
- Candidates first needs to access www.sbi.co.in
- Read the SBI Recruitment advertisement very carefully.
- Fill the online application according to the given instructions.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- Click on the submit option.
- After Registration, log in with your Id.
- Download application form and Send to the given address.
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021
SBI SO Recruitment 2016-17 Application Fee:
- General and Others – Rs. 600/- (Application Fee including intimating charges)
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
SBI SO Vacancy 2016-2017 Selection Procedure:
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
SBI Recruitment 2017 Official Notification
Apply Online For SBI SO Vacancy 2017
SBI SO Recruitment 2017:
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria for the SBI Jobs 2017 have to fill the online application at the sbi.co.in on or before the last date of application submission which is 12th November 2016. SBI SO Recruitment 2016-17 application submitted online to the above-mentioned web address is valid only; any another mode of application submission is not valid. If you have any queries regarding State Bank of India Vacancy 2017 ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.
State Bank of India has released SBI PO recruitment 2016 notification for 2428 vacant positions for the Probationary Officer. Deserving candidates can fill an online State Bank of India PO Recruitment 2016 application form through the official website sbi.co.in from 4th May 2016 to 24th May 2016. Candidates can apply online for SBI Recruitment 2016 till the last date here. SBI PO Pre-exam 2016 will be held on 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10 July 2016 while SBI PO main exam will be held conducted on 31st July 2016. Apply for SBI PO Vacancies Online till May 24th, 2016 here.
- Check SBI PO Exam 2016 Details
- Check SBI PO 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Important Dates for SBI PO Vacancy 2016
- How to Apply Online for SBI PO Recruitment 2016
- SBI PO Notification and Online Apply : SBI PO 2016
- Application Fee: SBI PO Jobs 2016
- Check SBI PO Selection Process, Syllabus and Exam Pattern
SBI PO Vacancy 2016 Details:
Total Number of the posts: 2428
Post Name: Probationary Officer (PO)
Category Wise Vacancies: 2260 posts
- SC Category: 351
- ST Category: 231
- OBC Category: 590
- General Category: 1028
- PWD Vacancies: 60
Backlog Vacancies: 168 Posts
- SC: 47
- ST: 79
- OBC: 42
SBI PO Recruitment 2016 Educational Qualification: Applicants who are interested in SBI PO Recruitment they must have Graduate Degree in any Discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent
SBI PO Recruitment 2016 Age Limit: 21 to 30 years as on 01-04-2016. Candidates should be born between 02.04.1986 and not later than 01.04.1995. Age relaxation will be applicable as per govt norms.
SBI PO Jobs 2016 Important Dates:
- Opening Date of SBI PO Online application Start: 4th May 2016
- Last Date of SBI PO Vacancy 2016 Application Submission: 24th May 2016
- Deposit SBI PO application FEE: from 4th to 24th May 2016
- Download SBI PO Admit Card for pre exam: 14th June 2016
- SBI PO Online Examination – Preliminary: 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10 July 2016
- Result of SBI PO pre online exam: 18th July 2016
- Download of Call Letter for Online Main Exam: 21st July 2016
- SBI PO Main Online Examination Date: 31st July 2016
- Release date of SBI PO result 2016: 16th August 2016
- Download Call Letter for Interview: 22nd August 2016
- SBI PO Group Discussion & Interview date: 1st September 2016
- SBI PO Final Result 2016 declared on: 30th September 2016
Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community Candidates
- Download of Call Letters for Pre-Exam Training: 13th June 2016
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 20th June 2016 to 26th June 2016
SBI PO Recruitment 2016 for 2428 Probationary Officer Vacancies, State Bank of India Recruitment 2016, SBI Recruitment 2016
Applicants who deserve for that SBI PO Recruitment 2016 they can fill an online application form from official website at sbi.co.in till the last date of online application submission. Applicants before applying first scan their photograph and signature. Here we are given key steps that help you fill your application form in very little time.
SBI PO Recruitment 2016 How to Apply:
- Visit official website sbi.co.in
- In home page click on careers link.
- Click on Online application form link for PO Post
- Fill the application form and attach your scan sign and photograph.
- Click on the submit button.
- When application form is submit then registration number and password will be generated by the system and display on the screen.
- Applicants can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- After submission application form, next step to fee payment.
- Pay the Application fee through online mode in respective bank.
- After that get print out of your application form for future use.
SBI PO Exam 2016 Application Fee:
- Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- Reserved Candidates: Rs. 100/-
SBI PO Exam 2016 Selection Process:
- SBI PO Preliminary Exam
- SBI PO Main Exam
- Group Discussion and Interview
SBI PO Phase 2 (Main Exam):
SBI PO Phase 3 – Interview Round
SBI PO Notification 2016 (ENGLISH)
Check SBI PO 2016 Hindi Notification
SBI PO Jobs 2016
Applicants can fill an online application form of SBI Recruitment 2016 through the official website. Candidates can fill application form with correct information. Candidates facing any query they can comment in below section.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016: State Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2016 has been released online for 17140 Jr Associates (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES) and Jr Agriculture Associates in CLERICAL CADRE vacancies at the official website of SBI. Check SBI Clerk Vacancy 2016 notification given below. SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016 online application form started from 5th April 2016 to 25th April 2016 (Extended to 28th April 2016). SBI Clerk notification 2016 published at the official website sbi.co.in on 4th April 2016.
SBI Clerk Vacancy 2016 Details:
Total Number of the post: 17140 posts
SBI Advertisement Number: (Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2016-17/01)
Post Name: ‘JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES) AND JUNIOR AGRICULTURAL ASSOCIATES IN CLERICAL CADRE IN STATE BANK OF INDIA’
Junior Associate and Junior Agricultural Associate: Regular Vacancies : 13734 posts
- Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales): 10726 vacancies
- General Category: 5615 vacancies
- OBC Category: 2441 vacancies
- SC Category: 1794 vacancies
- ST Category: 876 vacancies
- PWD: 321 vacancies
- Ex-serviceman: 1556 vacnacies
- Junior Agricultural Associate: 3008 vacancies
- General Category: 1568 vacancies
- OBC Category: 677 vacancies
- SC Category: 455 vacancies
- ST Category: 308 vacancies
- PWD: 89 vacancies
- Ex-Serviceman: 438 vacancies
Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales): Backlog Vacancies: 3218 Posts
- ST Category: 733 vacancies
- SC Category: 596 vacancies
- OBC Category: 180 vacancies
- PWD vacancies: 406 posts
- Ex-Servicemen: 1303 posts
SPECIAL RECRUITMENT FOR TURA (MEGHALAYA) and KASHMIR VALLEY & LADAKH: 188 Posts
Check State wise SBI Recruitment 2016 Details for SBI Online 2016 Jr Associates and Agriculture Associates 17140 posts
I. Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales): 10726 Vacancies
Ahmedabad-Gujarat: 311 vacancies
Bangalore-Karnataka: 133 vacancies
Madhya Pradesh: 703 vacancies
Chhattisgarh: 346 vacancies
West Bengal: 980 vacancies
Andaman & Nicobar Islands: 13 vacancies
Bhubaneswar-Orissa: 558 vacancies
Himachal Pradesh: 185 vacancies
Haryana: 296 vacancies
Punjab: 160 vacancies
Tamil Nadu: 1420 vacancies
Pondicherry: 17 vacancies
Delhi/ Haryana: 141 vacancies
Rajasthan: 138 vacancies
Uttarakhand: 183 vacancies
Andhra Pradesh: 1385 vacancies
Telangana: 431 vacancies
Kerala: 280 vacancies
Uttar Pradesh: 1169 vacancies
Maharashtra: 300 vacancies
Goa: 22 vacancies
Assam: 114 vacancies
Arunachal Pradesh: 30 vacancies
Manipur: 24 vacancies
Meghalaya: 32 vacancies
Mizoram: 12 vacancies
Nagaland: 32 vacancies
Tripura: 25 vacancies
Bihar: 895 vacancies
Jharkhand: 391 vacancies
II. Junior Agricultural Associate: 3008 Vacancies
Gujarat: 178 vacancies
Karnataka: 90 vacancies
Madhya Pradesh: 316 vacancies
Chhattisgarh: 47 vacancies
West Bengal: 123 vacancies
Bhubaneswar-Orissa: 200 vacancies
Himachal Pradesh: 04 vacancies
Haryana: 48 vacancies
Punjab: 20 vacancies
Jammu & Kashmir: 02 vacancies
Tamil Nadu: 63 vacancies
Pondicherry: 03 vacancies
Delhi/ Haryana: 04 vacancies
Rajasthan: 120 vacancies
Uttarakhand: 40 vacancies
Andhra Pradesh: 387 vacancies
Telangana: 108 vacancies
Kerala: 05 vacancies
Uttar Pradesh: 113 vacancies
Maharashtra: 315 vacancies
Assam: 90 vacancies
Arunachal Pradesh: 13 vacancies
Manipur: 05 vacancies
Meghalaya: 26 vacancies
Mizoram: 05 vacancies
Nagaland: 10 vacancies
Tripura: 25 vacancies
Bihar: 238 vacancies
Jharkhand: 80 vacancies
III. Junior Associates for Backlog Vacancies: 3218 vacancies
Ahmedabad-Gujarat: 50 vacancies
Bangalore-Karnataka: 128 vacancies
Madhya Pradesh: 478 vacancies
Chhattisgarh: 45 vacancies
West Bengal: 32 vacancies
A&N Islands: 03 posts
Sikkim: 1 post
Bihar: 435 Posts
Jharkhand: 281 Posts
Bhubaneswar-Orissa: 20 vacancies
Jammu & Kashmir: 69 vacancies
Chandigarh: 6 vacancies
Himachal Pradesh: 06 vacancies
Haryana: 14 vacancies
Punjab: 88 vacancies
Jammu & Kashmir: 02 vacancies
Tamil Nadu: 58 vacancies
Delhi/ Haryana: 376 vacancies
Rajasthan: 213 vacancies
Uttarakhand: 96 vacancies
Andhra Pradesh: 204 vacancies
Telangana: 72 vacancies
Kerala: 9 vacancies
Uttar Pradesh: 294 vacancies
Maharashtra: 169 vacancies
Assam: 23 vacancies
Arunachal Pradesh: 7 vacancies
Manipur: 5 vacancies
Meghalaya: 15 vacancies
Nagaland: 6 vacancies
Tripura: 09 vacancies
IV. Tura (Meghalaya), Kashmir Valley & Ladakh Junior Associates: 188 Posts
J & K (Kashmir valley and Ladhak): 150 vacancies
Srinagar: 25 vacancies
Badgam: 10 vacancies
Anantnag: 15 vacancies
Baramulla: 25 vacancies
Bandipur: 08 vacancies
Pulwama: 12 vacancies
Ganderbal: 10 vacancies
Kupwara: 10 vacancies
Shopian: 05 vacancies
Kulgam: 05 vacancies
Leh: 15 vacancies
Kargil: 10 vacancies
Meghalaya-Tura: 38 vacancies
SBI Clerk Educational Qualification (AS ON 30.06.2016):
(i) For Junior Associates: Graduation in any stream from a recognised govt University or equivalent.
(ii) For Junior Agricultural Associates: Bachelor degree in Agriculture or Agriculture science course from a Govt recognised university/Institute.
SBI Clerk Age Limit (As on 01.04.2016):
Candidates age should Not below than 20 years and not above 28 years, i.e candidates must be born not earlier than 2nd April 1988 and not later than 1st April 1996 (both days inclusive). Age relaxation will be applicable as follows..
- SC / ST: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- PWD (Gen): 10 years
- PWD (SC /ST): 15 years
- PWD (OBC): 13 years
- Person domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir: 5 years
SBI Clerk (Junior Associates and Junior Agriculture Associates) Important Dates:
- Date of Notification Released: 4th April 2016
- Start Date of SBI Clerk Online Application is: 5th April 2016
- Last date Apply Online is: 25th April 2016 (Extended to 28th April 2016)
- SBI Clerk Admit Card 2016 (Preliminary Exam): 11.05.2016 (Tentative)
- SBI Clerk Admit Card (Main Exam): 17.06.2016 (Tentative)
- Date of Exam : May/June 2016
State Bank of India Recruitment 2016, SBI Recruitment 2016 for Junior Associates and Junior Agriculture Associates, 17140 Clerk Jobs in SBI, Last date Extended
Candidates can apply through the online mode only from the official website given below. Candidates must have a active valid E-mail ID from the starting of this SBI JA and JAA recruitment 2016 to the date of result, to get all latest updates via mail.
Candidates can use the steps for applying.
- Candidates should have a valid e-mail ID.
- Scan your signature and latest passport size photo.
- Candidates need to click on the official link mentioned below.
- Read all the instructions before fill up the form.
- Look for the online application form fill all the details carefully.
- Deposit the application fee online.
- Upload the scanned signature and passport size photograph in required size.
- Click on submit option.
- Candidates have to get a printout to send to the given address with all documents in prescribing format.
SBI Clerk JA and JAA Exam 2016 Application Fee: Candidates can deposit their application fee through the online banking worth of Rs. 600/- for General and OBC Category while 100/- for ST/SC/PWD & ex-serviceman category candidates.
Click Here for Official Notification
Know Here – How to Apply online
Check SBI Official Website for More Details
Check SBI Clerk Syllabus and SBI Exam Pattern
CALL LETTERS FOR SBI JA and JAA EXAMINATION: The candidates can download their call letter by entering their registration number and password / DOB, from 11.05.2016 (Tentatively) for SBI clerk preliminary examination and 17.06.2016 (Tentatively) for SBI clerk main examination from the Bank’s website. NO HARD COPY OF THE CALLLETTER / Admit card will be SENT BY the POST.
SBI Clerical Cadre SELECTION PROCEDURE: The selection process of SBI Jr Associates (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES) and Jr Agriculture Associates will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main exams), test of official/local language and interview after Government of India approval.
SBI Clerk Result 2016: Results will be updated on the official website very shortly after the written examination. Candidates are advised to see the official page for their results.
SBI Clerk Jobs 2016
SBI has released the recruitment notification for 17140 Clerical Cadre posts as Junior Associates (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES) and Junior Agriculture Associates. Candidates can apply online from 5 April to 25th April 2016 (Extended to 28th April 2016). You can visit the official website for more details about State Bank of India Recruitment 2016.
A small doubt whether to submit hard copy of online application and other required documents to sbi for assistant manager systems
Do we need to sign the downloaded application form and paste a photo on it?(Already scanned photo and signature on the form)?
As per the adv “Candidates are advised to send the computer generated hard copy of application duly signed and pasted with their recent photographs along with relevant documents “
Assistant Manager(System) post is available for which location.Is it available for BBSR(bhubaneswar ) or Odisha region.Are there any projects related to the post in BBSR.Kindly suggest.
Your suggestion will be highly valuable for me.
Hello, i have completed my BE in computer science and engineering but I’m diploma to degree student so i have not 12th class result then may i apply in sbi recruitment?