- KPCL Recruitment 2016: 38 Medical Officer, Welfare Officer & Other Posts
- KPCL Recruitment 2016: 85 Boiler Attendant Gr-II
KPCL Recruitment 2016: Karnataka Power Corporation Limited(KPCL) has issued advertisement to recruit 38 Medical Officer, Welfare Officer & Other Posts. Job Seekers needs to utilize this opportunity of KPCL Vacancy 2016. KPCL is welcoming online application from willing candidates to fill the requirement of Medical Officer. Aspirants can submit the form through the official website karnatakapower.com/. The application will be available until the 21st November 2016. Candidates are instructed that don’t send incomplete application form after the last date; it will not be applicable. Other important details for KPCL Medical Officer Jobs 2016 you can check in this article
KPCL Vacancy 2016 Details
Department Name: Karnataka Power Corporation Limited
Number of Posts: 38 vacancies
Official Website: karnatakapower.com
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: Karnataka
Pay Scale: Rs. 20895-650-22845-750-26595-860-31755-970-37575-1070-43995- 1180-49895
- MEDICAL OFFICER: 17 posts
- WELFARE OFFICER: 09 posts
- FACTORY MEDICAL OFFICER: 06 posts
- ACCOUNTS OFFICER: 06 posts
KPCL Recruitment 2016 Educational Criteria:
- MEDICAL OFFICER & FACTORY MEDICAL OFFICER: Bachelor’s in Medical and Surgery(MBBS) from a recognized University
- WELFARE OFFICER: Regular Degree from recognized university
- ACCOUNTS OFFICER: First Class Graduate holding Membership of the Institute of cost and works account of India(ICWA) or Chartered Accountant
Jobs After Graduation | Jobs in Medical Field
- General Merit: 35 Years
- Other Backward Classes: 38 years
- SC/ST/Cat-I: 40 years
- Ex-serviceman: 45 years
- Commencement Date of Online Application: 25.10.2016
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application: 21.11.2016
- Last date for Submitting Application Fee: 23.11.2016
KPCL Recruitment 2016, Apply for Medical Officer, Accounts Officer & other posts, Karnataka Power Corporation Vacancy 2016
Eligible and interested applicants can fill KPCL Recruitment 2016 online application form by using KPCL official website. The KPCL official web portal is www.karnatakapower.com. KPCL Medical Officer Vacancy 2016 Online form will be filled between 25th October to 21st November 2016. Follow the below-given steps to apply for KPCL Vacancy 2016.
How to Apply for KPCL Jobs 2016?
- Visit the official website karnatakapower.com
- Check the notification and read guidelines before filling online form
- Click on the Online Apply link given below.
- Enter candidates details in online application carefully and deposit the application fee.
- Check the filled information and click on submit button
- Now online application process completed
Note- Application form in any other mode will not be considered
- Rs.500/-(SC/ST-250/-)+ Rs.15 postal Charges
- Application fees of Rs.50/-(Processing Fee-Rs.35/ + Postal Service Charges- Rs.15/-) for Ex-servicemen, Person with Disability, and Children of Defence Personnel Killed or Disabled in action
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made according to obtained marks in Bachelor’s degree(All years/semester)
KPCL Result 2016: Selected candidates name will be released at the official website
KPCL Jobs 2016:
The KPCL invites online application form for 38 Officers Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online for KPCL Recruitment 2016 till the last date 21st November 2016. If you have any query regarding this KPCL Medical Officer Jobs 2016, you can comment below. We will give you the response as soon as possible.
KPCL Recruitment 2016: Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) invites online application form for filling up 85 Boiler Attendant Gr-II for its Power Projects / Stations. Candidates can apply online for KPCL Vacancy 2016 application form through the KPCL official website karnatakapower.com from 29th September to 24 October 2016. More details regarding to the KPCL assistant recruitment 2016 like age, education qualification, selection process, how to apply, application fee, KPCL online application form etc are mentioned below.
KPCL Vacancy 2016 Details:
Number of the posts: 85 posts
Name of the posts: Boiler Attendant Gr-II
KPCL Assistant Pay-scale (Salary): Rs. 9540-27455/- per month.
KPCL Assistant Vacancy 2016 Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-35 years. Check upper age limit by category wise below:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes : 3 years
- Ex-Serviceman : 10 years
KPCL Jobs 2016 Important Dates:
- KPCL Online Apply started from: 29th September 2016
- KPCL Assistant Recruitment 2016 last date: 24th October 2016
- KPCL Assistant exam date: Coming Soon
KPCL Recruitment 2016 Application Form – KPCL Boiler Attendant Jobs 2016 Online Apply
Eligible and interested applicants can fill KPCL Recruitment 2016 online application form by using KPCL official website. The KPCL official web portal is www.karnatakapower.com. KPCL assistant recruitment 2016 Online application form will be filled between29th September to 24th October 2016. Follow the below given steps to apply for KPCL Vacancy 2016.
How to Apply for KPCL Jobs 2016?
- Applicants are need to visit the official website karnatakapower.com
- Check the notification and read guidelines before filling the KPCL Online form
- Click the below given notification link to read KPCL Job advertisement in English.
- Click on the Online Apply link given below.
- Enter candidates details in online application carefully and deposit the application fee as per your category.
- Check the details and click on submit button
- Now KPCL online application process completed
KPCL Recruitment 2016 Application Fee:
- General and OBC: Candidates need to pay 200/- application fee and 15/- postal service charges
- SC/ST Cat-I: need to pay Rs. 100/- application fee plus postal service charge of Rs. 15/-.
- Ex-Serviceman & PwD : Candidate should have deposit fee Rs. 50/- (Rs. 35/- for Processing Charge + Rs. 15/- Postal Service Charge).
Check KPCL Official Notification (Kannada)
Click here for Apply Online
KPCL Vacancy 2016 Selection Process: Selection will be based on total percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e., SSLC or Equivalent.
KPCL Boiler Attendant Vacancy Result: Candidates who applied for this KPCL Jobs 2016, they will be able soon for checking KPCL result 2016. KPCL Merit list will be prepared by the KPCL and will be uploaded online at karnatakapower.com
Check latset Jobs in Bangalore
KPCL Jobs 2016 Boiler Attendant Vacancy
The KPCL invites online application form for 85 Boiler Attendant Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online for KPCL Recruitment 2016 till the last date 24th October, 2016. If you have any query regarding this KPCL Boiler Attendant Jobs 2016, you can comment below.
i have done diploma mechanical , may i eligible for KPCL and tell me which post is suitable for me
Rahul kumar Please sir job. Bsc iti mob 9631095626
Plz guide me how to take print out form for the post of ASSISTANT which I applied online and paid fee before 24th only
The last date for applying the form is 24th
The last date of paying fee is 27th
I paid the fee on 24th
But how to download the application that I can’t do it
Sir, I have applied for the post of assistant (Administration) in KPCL on Dated fill the Fees Through the post Office with PIN CODE – 585 220 Rangampet tq shorapur dist Yadagir on date 12-09-2016 so that I am not taken printed submission copy of application .
I wiil try many times to getting submission copy but it is not yet Opened.
So kindly Give the suggestion for getting submission Thorugh ONLINE Copy.
Thanking you sir,
sir My application number id is = WC107753
Please Declare the Exam Date on or Before 15 Days of Examination
And Please send Exam details and center To mail ID Provided At the time of Applying
Sir, I have applied for the post. I am from H-K reagion. And i have paid the prescribed fee also.. How should I chech the confirmation of my payment? ?
sir please help me how to download the post offfice chalan
i filled my application but i didnt get to download any post office challan by online. already late i filled application in date of 24/09/2016
my application number is WD513917
assistant post is for any degree or selected degree, In Application Form , Education Qualification ,there is only option for ,Bachelor of Science,Commerce & Arts…..
Is this an online exam? Where will be the exam centres ?
I am from maharashrta can I apply for this post
I am from Bihar. I have B. Com graduate degree. May I eligible for accountant post?
what will be the salary for assistants in KPCL
I have completed BCA from IGNOU, am I eligible for Assistant post?
I have done BBM..may I eligible foR KPCL
Sir, This is from Andhra Pradesh. I have completed my B.Tech in the stream of electrical.
May i eligible for KPCL?