Ministry of Finance India Recruitment 2017: Recently Ministry of Finance Department India has broadcasted an employment notification for appointing a huge number of eligible, talented and self-motivated candidates in 24564 vacant places of Group B Inspector (Central Excise, Preventive Officer, Examiner) Posts. This is a great opportunity for those who are searching for Inspector Jobs in Central Govt 2017. Job seekers who are interested must fulfill the eligibility criteria and they can check conditions from Ministry of Finance Inspector Jobs 2017 Notification. If you meet the criteria then need to apply online through finmin.nic.in on or before the last date which has not decided yet. There is an only online mode to apply for Ministry of Finance India Vacancies 2017.
- Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2017 Details
- Ministry of Finance India Vacancy 2017 eligibility criteria
- Ministry Finance Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- How to Apply Ministry of Finance India Inspector Jobs 2017
- Ministry of Finance Inspector Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
- Ministry of Finance Vacancy 2017 Selection Process
- Ministry of Finance India Recruitment 2017 Important Links
About Ministry of Finance India: The Ministry of Finance is an important ministry within the Indian Government concerned with the economy of India. It concerns itself with taxation, capital markets, financial legislation, center and state finances and the Union Budget. These cadre control under the administration and supervision of the Finance Ministry. The Union Finance Ministry of India comprises five departments.
Ministry of Finance India Vacancy 2017 Details
Organization Name: Ministry of Finance
Official Website: finmin.nic.in
Apply Mode: Online
Number of Posts: 24564
Name of Posts: Inspector
- Central Excise: 19999 Posts
- Preventive Officer: 2970 Posts
- Examiner: 1595 Posts
Education Criteria for Finance of Ministry Jobs 2017: Applicants must have completed a degree from a recognized University along with Computer proficiency Test (CPT). Individuals should have physical standards as mentioned in the official notification. You may follow it.
Revenue Department of India Age Limit: Candidates age limit should not exceed 30 years to apply for this vacancy. The age relaxation criteria as per reserved category are mentioned in the official notification.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date of Online application: Update Soon
- Closing Date for Online Application Submission: Update Soon
Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2017, Apply online for Group B Inspector Posts, Indian Ministry of Finance Vacancy 2017
Job Searchers who are looking job in reputation govt organization they should apply for Revenue Department Inspector Posts through the online mode. Candidates are required to fill online Ministry of Finance Vacancies 2017 Application Form through the official website.
Procedural Steps to Apply Online
- Log on to the official website at www.finmin.nic.in OR www.ssc.nic.in.
- Find out Ministry of Finance Inspector Recruitment 2017 for 24564 posts.
- Click on Advertisement link to view Official Notification.
- Go through the whole advertisement carefully to know all recruitment Details.
- Get back to the previous page and check out How to Apply Instructions.
- Return to the home page and select Apply Online link.
- Register yourself with basic details and fill up Online Application Form.
- Enter your personal, educational and other details in respective columns.
- Upload recent passport size Photo and Signature images as mentioned.
- Submit the Application Fee by Online/Offline Payment Method.
- Print E-Receipt after successful payment of a fee (if the fee is paid online).
- Submit the Application Form online as it is completely filled up.
- Save your Application Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take a printout of Application.
Application Charges: Candidates need to refer official notification for getting the details of Application fee category wise.
Ministry Finance Inspector Jobs 2017 Selection Procedure: Applied candidates of the Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2017 need to appear for the written examination, Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Physical Tests.
Ministry of Finance India Group B Result 2017: Appeared candidates in selection scheme of this recruitment will be able to check their performance through the result. Authority will publish the result at the official website after completion of selection process.
Ministry of Finance India Inspector Jobs 2017
There are a huge number of vacancies released by the authority, so this is a great opportunity for the candidates. They can apply through the online mode for Department of Revenue Group B Inspector Vacancies 2017. The online application form will be available soon at the official website. As official link activates, we will also notify you here. So keep visiting our website regularly. You may also ask any query regarding Ministry of Finance India Recruitment 2017. We will respond as soon as possible.