NDA Application Form 2016: UPSC is conducting the NDA (National Defence Academy) & NA (Naval Academy) II Exam on 18th September. Through this exam the UPSC hires fresher candidates in Indian Defence Services such as Air Force, Army and Navy. The official NDA NA 2 2016 Notification has been released online. Candidates who are eligible and wants to apply for NDA Exam 2016, they can apply for NDA NA online form from 18th June 2016 to 15th July 2016. NDA 2016 Application Form available now from 18th June and the applicants can apply for this NDA Online application form 2016 till July 15th, 2016.
Jobs in Police in Your State | Indian Government Jobs
Union public service commission conducts national defense academy training programs. Candidates are selected for Navy, army and air force through USPC NDA written exam. In a year NDA exam is conducted two times April and September. Students who are eligible apply for this exam. After clearing the written exam students appear in SSB interview. Candidates will be selected for National Defence Academy on merit basis through NDA Exam. The All India Test is conducted every year under the supervision of UPSC.
Candidates who want to go into Army, Navy and air force, they are required to apply for this post. The UPSC has released the notification for NDA Exam 2016. Full details of NDA NA 2 2016 are described in this post. So visit this post and apply online.
NDA 2016 Application Form Details:
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of the Examination: National Defence Academy & Naval Academy II Exam 2016
Total number of posts: 410 seats (Approx)
National Defence Academy: 355 Posts
- Indian Army: 208 Posts
- Indian Navy: 55 Posts
- Indian Air force: 92 Posts
Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry): 55 Posts
NDA Application Form 2016 Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed 12th (Intermediate) class with Physics and Mathematics subjects from the recognized board. Those students are pursuing 12th can also apply for NDA.
Jobs After 12th Pass | Fresher’s Jobs
NDA 2016 Application Form : Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Age of applicants should between 16 1/2 to 19 years but not exceed to 19 years as on 01st January 2016.
- Only male candidates can apply.
- Applicants should not be married until completion of course training.
NDA Application Form 2016 Important Dates:
- Date of Advertisement: 18th June 2016
- Starting date for submission of NDA Online Application Form: 18.06.2016
- Last date for online registration: 15.07.2016 (FRIDAY)
- Availability of NDA Admit Card 2016: Mid of August 2016
- Written Examination Date: 18.09.2016 (SUNDAY)
NDA Online Form 2016, NDA Application Form 2016, NDA 2016 Application Form, NDA NA 2 2016 Online Apply at upsc.gov.in
After the official advertisement of NDA, candidates are now able to apply here. Candidates can apply online of NDA Application Form from the official website of UPS www.upsc.gov.in.
>>> NDA 2 2016 Application Form will be done in two part
Part 1 Registration and Part 2 Registration
Now, after successful registration of part then you will have application id . Now for part 2 registration you have to enter your application id and then date of birth for completing part 2 registration
Below some steps are given to apply online application form, follow given below steps:
- Go to the official website upsc.gov.in
- Then click on part-1 registration and enter details like name, education qualification, date of birth and other required details.
- complete part-1 of online registration.
- Select the fee payment mode.
- Then go to part-1 registration of NDA Exam and upload scanned signature and photo in the prescribed format.
- Take print out of application forms after completing part-2 registration.
- Generate bank challan and then make payment of application fee. After fee payment check your application status by entering your registration number and date of birth.
Check – NDA Application Form 2016 Notification
Apply Online for NDA NA Exam 2016
Click For NDA Exam Pattern, NDA Syllabus and Selection Process
NDA NA II Application Form Fee 2016:-
- Fee for General and Candidates: 100/-
- Fee for reserved category candidates: 50/-
Applicants can pay the application fee online and offline mode. Those candidates want to pay fee on online can pay through net banking/debit card/credit card. For offline payment students have pay NDA application Form 2016 fee with bank challan at any branch of SBI bank.
>>>> Get NDA Answer Key
>>>> Check NDA Result
NDA Result 2016
Results of NDA examination are declared in PDF format by the UPSC. Candidates will be able to check their results roll number wise on the official website of UPSC. Results will be announced within 2 months of the exam.
When will be new application sir
Sir I read in class 11 in science…. Can I apply for NDA at the reading in 11…
when next application for NDA reveal
sir please sad what to do join nda
Name-Harsh Kumar Singh
S/O-Raj Kumar Singh
I did not know NDA form that time.