Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017: Syndicate Bank has released a recruitment notification for 400 Probationary Officer posts in Junior Management Scale 1 for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) course offered by Manipal University & NITTE University 2017 – 18. The candidates who will successfully complete the course will be selected in Syndicate Bank PO jobs 2017. There is an online test will be taken to be followed by interview and GD round. Eligible and interested candidates need to apply for Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2017 from 14th December to 28th December 2016 at syndicatebank.in/.
- Syndicate Bank Jobs 2017 2016 details
- Eligibility Criteria to online apply for Syndicate bank recruitment 2017 2016
- Important dates for Syndicate Bank PO Exam 2017
- How to apply for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 2016
- Syndicate Bank PO exam 2017 application fee
- Syndicate Bank PO recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Check Syndicate Bank PO Notification and online apply link
About Syndicate Bank: Syndicate is one of the major and oldest commercial bank group of India. It was founded by T M A Pai, Vaman Kudva And Upendra Pai. The bank was formerly known as Canara Industrial and Banking Syndicate Limited at the time of its foundation. The bank was nationalized by the government of India on 19/07/ 1969 along with 13 major commercial banks of India.
Syndicate Bank Vacancy 2017 Details:
Total number of posts: 400
Name of the Posts: Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I
- Unreserved: 202 vacancies
- OBC: 108 vacancies
- SC: 60 vacancies
- ST: 30 vacancies
Syndicate Bank Vacancies 2017 Education Qualification: Candidates should possess the graduate degree with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks from a recognized university or its equivalent qualification.
Latest Jobs For Freshers | Latest Banking Jobs
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2017 Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 01-10-2016. Born date should be between 02-10-1988 to 01-10-1996 (both days inclusive). Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST & 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates and other relaxation details refer the notification.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:-
- Starting date to apply online and deposit fees: 14th December 2016
- Last Date to apply online Syndicate Bank PO and deposit fees: 28th December 2016
- Download of Syndicate Bank PO Call letter 2017 for Exam: After 14.02.2017
- Date of Syndicate Bank PO Online test (Tentative): 26.02.2017
Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Online Apply
BOB Recruitment 2017 Online Apply
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 400 Probationary Officer Vacancies, Syndicate Bank PO Vacancy 2017
Eligible candidates may apply online for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 through the official website www.syndicatebank.in from 14th December to 28th December 2016. Steps to online apply for Syndicate Bank jobs 2017 is given below.
Instructions to Apply Online for Syndicate Bank Vacancy 2017:
- Before applying candidate should have valid email & scanned copies of signature, photo.
- Now log on to the official website syndicatebank.in
- Go to Announcement——> Click on “Career” in the menu bar.
- In the first row of the table click on ‘announcement’ to check Syndicate bank PO notification.
- Click on “Apply Online” for online registration for Syndicate bank PO exam.
- Now click on ‘Click here for New Registration’, if you are applying first time or a new user.
- Complete the Registration by filling all the required details & Click on “Submit”.
- After finishing the Registration process, Log in with your registered ID & Password.
- Fill the all the details, upload Photo, & Signature.
- Deposit the Syndicate Bank PO Application fee through Online mode & then Submit the Syndicate bank PO application Form.
- Take a printout of Syndicate Bank online application for future use.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 Application Fee:
- For General & Other candidates: Rs. 600/- (Application Fee + Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: 100/- (Intimation Charges Only)
Note: Application fee should be deposit through online mode by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
Syndicate Bank Jobs 2017 Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be done through online written examination will be followed by an interview and group discussion.
Official Notification of Syndicate Bank PO Jobs
Apply Online for Syndicate Bank PO – Starting from 14th December
Check the Official Website
Syndicate Bank Jobs 2017:
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016-2017 for 400 probationary officer posts, those who are interested in bank vacancy, they can send Syndicate Bank vacancy 2017 online application form on or before 28th December 2016. For any issues related to the registration, for Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2016 2017 you may contact us on the official website or you may post your issue in the reply box at the bottom.