BCCL Recruitment 2017: The Bharat Coking Coal Limited has come up with its latest notification in which it has declared vacancies for the post of Junior Overman and Mining Sirdar. For filling these vacancies it has arranged the BCCL Jobs 2017, the eligible candidates can apply only via online mode by submitting the BCCL Vacancy 2017 Online Application Form from the official website, i.e. bcclweb.in in between the dates 09th January to 31st January 2017. After online application, have to send the hard copy of the application form along with all necessary attachments to the postal address on or before 10th February 2017. All other important details regarding this BCCL Jobs 2017 are provided below.
- BCCL Recruitment 2017 Details
- Bharat Coking Coal Ltd Vacancy 2017 eligibility criteria
- BCCL Junior Overman Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- How to Apply BCCL Jobs 2017
- BCCL Mining Sirdar Vacancy 2017 Selection Process
- Bharat Coking Coal Ltd Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
- BCCL Junior Overman Recruitment 2017 Important Links
About BCCL: The Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) is a Public Sector Undertaking. The BCCL was set up in January 1972. The BCCL is working in mining of coal and other allied activities. The BCCL has a very important place as it produces bulk of the coking coal that is mined in the country. Almost 50% of the total prime coking coal requirements are met by the BCCL.
Bharat Coking Coal Limited Vacancy 2017 Details:
Number of Posts: Unspecified
Name of Posts:
- Junior Overman
- Mining Sirdar
- New Delhi
Bharat Coking Coal Limited Recruitment 2017 Educational Criteria: All the applicants must posses Overman’s Certificate of Competency/ Mining Sirdar’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS/ Matriculation/ Diploma in the relevant field.
Vacancies for 10th Pass | Jobs for Diploma Qualifiers
Bharat Coking Coal Limited Jobs 2017 Age Limit: As on 07th July 2016
- General Candidates: 18 to 30 Years
- OBC Candidates: 18 to 33 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 18 to 35 Years
- PWD Candidates: 18 to 40 Years
- Start Date for Apply Online: 09th January 2017
- Last date for Apply Online: 31st January 2017
- Last Date for Remittance of application process Charges/ Fee in Bank (for already registered candidates only): 03rd February 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Payment details in Online Portal (for registered candidates only): 03rd February 2017
- Submit of Hard copy of Online Application on or before: 10th February 2017
- Admit card will be available on the website from: 15 days prior to the date of Written Test.
- Date of Written Exam: Will be Updated Soon.
BCCL Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form, Junior Overman & Mining Sirdar Vacancies, Bharat Coking Coal Limited Jobs 2017
All the interested candidates in this BCCL Jobs 2017 can apply online for the available vacancies for the post of Junior Overman and Mining Sirdar by following the official website of the BCCL i.e. bcclweb.in in between the dates 09th January to 31st January 2017. Then have to submit the BCCL Vacancy 2017 Application Form to the given address along with all necessary attachment copies till 10th February 2017.
The Advertiser (BCCL),
Post Box No: 9248,
Krishna Nagar Head Post Office,
Delhi – 110051
Bharat Coking Coal Limited Vacancy 2017 Selection Process: The best candidates will be selected for these BCCL Jobs based on:
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Initial Medical Examination
- General/ OBC: Rs. 200
- ST/ SC/ PWD: No Charges
BCCL Result: The names of all the candidates selected for these BCCL Jobs will be published on the official website of the BCCL.
BCCL Recruitment 2017 Official Notification In ENGLISH
BCCL Vacancy 2017 Official Notification In HINDI
Click Here to Apply Online
BCCL Jobs 2017
The BCCL has in its latest job notification has invited candidates to apply online for available vacancies for Mining Sirdar and Junior Overman posts. This is a very good opportunity for all the candidates looking for government jobs. All the willing candidates can apply online for the BCCL Recruitment 2017 in between the dates 09.01.2017 to 31.01.2017 from bcclweb.in.