CIMFR Recruitment 2016: Applications in prescribed format from eligible candidates are being invited by CSIR-Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research. Interested candidates for the job in Dhanbad about 80 Project Assistant Vacancies in Level-I, Level-II and Level-III, need to reach the given address along with their duly filled CIMFR Vacancy 2016 Application Form and all necessary attachments in a well prescribed and proper format on 02nd, 03rd, 04th and 05th August 2016. For this Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Vacancy 2016, eligible candidates will be selected through the CIMFR Jobs Walk In Interview 2016. For more details about the CIMFR Project Assistant Recruitment 2016 visit the details given below or the official website at cmriindia.nic.in/.
About CIMFR: It’s a premier research laboratory under CSIR and CSIR is an autonomous body under Ministry of Science and Technology, GoI. It provides R&D inputs for the coal-energy chain through the integration of Core Competencies of the two Coal institution of the country – CFRI & CMRI, from mining to Consumption.
CIMFR Vacancy 2016 Details:
Total No of Post: 80 Vacancies
Name of Post:
- Assistant Grade III (G) – 48
- Assistant Grade III (S&P) – 24
- Assistant Grade III (F&A) – 08
CSIR CIMFR Jobs 2016 Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation/ Diploma in Engineering in the relevant field.
- Project Assistant Level I – 18 to 28 Years
- Project Assistant Level II – 18 to 30 Years
- Project Assistant Level III – 18 to 35 Years
- Project Assistant Level I – Rs. 1500
- Project Assistant Level II – Rs. 25000
- Project Assistant Level III – Rs. 28000
- Date of CIMFR Project Assistant Grade -I Walk In Interview: 02nd, 03rd August 2016
- Date of CIMFR Project Assistant Grade -II Walk In Interview: 04th August 2016
- Date of CIMFR Project Assistant Grade -III Walk In Interview: 05th August 2016
CIMFR Recruitment 2016 Application Form, 80 Project Assistant Vacancies in CSIR-Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research Walk In Interview
It’s a great opportunity for candidates looking for Jharkhand govt jobs, they can apply now for 80 Project Assistant jobs in CSIR-CIMFR. The candidates have to reach to the given address along with the completely filled application form to the venue of Interview for attending the CSIR-CIMFR Vacancy 2016 Walk In Interview on 02nd to 05th August 2016. For further details, you may visit CIMFR Project Assistant Recruitment Notification 2016.
NOTE: Candidats should remember to carry the original documents while appearing for the Walk In Interview
- Visit the below link and download recruitment notification and application form.
- Download the application Form.
- Fill the form following procedure, given in notification.
- Completely fill the application form with all authentic details
- Attach the important copies of documents/certificates with the application form.
- Reach the given venue for facing the CIMFR Jobs Walk In Interview 2016 on the given dates.
Venue of Interview
CIMFR- Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research,
FRI, Dhanbad – 858108
Application Fee: Candidates have to follow the official notification for the details about the application charges.
Selection Process: On the basis of walk In Interview.
Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research Recruitment 2016 Result: After the conduction of Interview, the official result would be updated on cmriindia.nic.in/. Applicants should visit the site regularly for latest updates on the result.
Official Notification + Application Form
Visit the CIMFR Official Website
CIMFR Jobs 2016
Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria of CIMFR Recruitment 2016 for 80 Project Assistant Gr III/ II/ I, can reach the given address for the CSIR-CIMFR Walk in Interview along with the application form on 02nd to 05th August 2016. CIMFR Government Jobs in Jharkhand is a bright opportunity for candidates for which the applicants are invited for attending the Interview by walking-in, to the given address. For more information on CSIR CIMFR Vacancy 2016, you can comment at the end of the post in the comment box.