CSIR-IIP Dehradun Recruitment 2016: The council of Scientific and Industrial Research(CSIR), Indian Institute of Petroleum Dehradun bring the latest employment news for 41 vacant post of Project Assistant and Project Associate position. Interested and eligible candidates should apply before walk in interview on 19th October, 20th October and 21st October 2016. It is great opportunity for students who searching Latest Govt jobs in Dehradun. Before proceed to CSIR-IIP Vacancy 2016, applicants needs to check official notification for all details such as age limit, educational qualification and how to apply are also given below. You can download notification from official website iip.res.in/.
About IIP Dehradun: Indian Institute of Petroleum was established in 1960. It is one of the constituent laboratories of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research(CSIR). This is spread over a campus of 257 acre and situated in Dehradun, the capital of uttrakhand. It is responsible for development of process for petroleum refining/petro chemicals/ petroleum products.
CSIR-IIP Dehradun Vacancy 2016 Details
Department Name: Indian Institute of Petroleum
Number of Posts: 41 Vacancies
Official Website: iip.res.in
- Project Assistant-II: 24 Vacancies
- Research Associate-I: 01 Vacancy
- Project Assistant-II: 12 Vacancies
- Project Assistant-III: 01 Vacancy
- Project Assistant-II: 02 vacancies
- Project Assistant-II: 01 vacancy
- Project Assistant-II: Rs. 25000/-
- Research Associate-I: Rs. 36000/-
Project Assistant-III: Rs. 28,000/-
IIP Dehradun Recruitment 2016 Educational Qualification:
- Research Associate-I: Ph.D in Chemistry with specialization in Heterogeneous catalyst
- Project Assistant-II: M.sc in Biotechnology/Chemistry/Microbiology or B.tech/BE in chemical
Project Assistant-III: M.Tech in chemical engineering. GATE qualified candidates preference.
- Project Assistant-II: 30 years
- Project Assistant-II, Project Assistant-III: 35 years
Importants Dates : Walkin interview Date:
- Project Assistant-II, Research Associate-I: 19th October 2016
- Project Assistant-II, Project Assistant-III: 20th October 2016
- Project Assistant-II, Project Assistant-II: 21st October 2016
CSIR-IIP Dehradun Recruitment 2016, Apply for Project Assistant and Project Associates posts, Indian Institute of Petroleum Dehradun Vacancy 2016
Interested candidates can apply application form via offline mode. They can download application form in the prescribed from the CSIR IIP official site. After downloading application form they can reach at the interview venue with age certificate, education certificate, address proof and two passport size photographs to the following address. Application form will receipt available till the 19.10.2016, 20.10.2016 and 21st October post wise.
CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum
IIP, Mohkampur, Haridwar Road, Dehradun -248005
Application Fee: You may refer official notification to check all the details of application fee
Selection Procedure: There will be interview round to select candidates
IIP Result 2016: Result will be displayed at the official website after completion of selection process.
Official Notification and Application Form
CSIR-IIP Jobs 2016
Candidates are waiting for the CSIR IIP Recruitment 2016, they are able to applying application form for filling up 41 Project associate and Research associate posts. You can find any confusion regarding IIP Dehradun Vacancy 2016, you may ask here through comment box. We will give you response in immediate manner as soon as possible.