ECGC Recruitment 2016: Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd. has made an announcement to recruit 51 eligible candidates on vacant post for Probationary Officer. Interested candidates are advised to go through the ECGC Vacancy Notification 2016 for detailed information on eligibility criteria for this vacancy. If you meet the criteria submit your online application on or before the last date of application submission which is 26th October 2016. Application for ECGC Jobs 2016 are invited through online mode only, application submitted by any other mode will not be considered.
Click Here For More Government Jobs
About ECGC: The Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd. is a company wholly owned by the Government of India, it is controlled by the Ministry of Commerce and it provides export credit insurance support to Indian exports. ECGC Ltd. has established in 1957 it is the seventh largest credit ensure of the world regarding coverage of national exports. Here below we have mentioned some major responsibilities of ECGC Ltd: Provides a range of credit risk insurance covers to exporters against the loss in exports. Provides Overseas Instrument Insurance to Indian company.
ECGC Jobs Details:
Total No of Posts: 51
Name of Post: Probationary Officer
Official Website: www.ecgc.in
Organization Name: Export Credit Guarantee Corporation
Apply Mode: Online
Pay Scale: Rs. 32,795-62,315/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a degree in below-mentioned courses from a University recognized by Government of India.
Age Limit: Candidates age must be in between 20 to 30 years as on 01/10/2016.
ECGC Vacancy Important Date:
- Starting date for online registration and payment of application fee: 05 October 2016.
- Last date to for online registration and application fee: 26th October 2016.
- Download of call letter for online examination: About five days before exam.
- Online Examination: December 2016/ January 2017
- Declaration of Result: Within a week of Conduct of exam.
ECGC Jobs 2016: ECGC Ltd P.O Recruitment Notification 2016:
Candidates preparing for Government Jobs has a golden opportunity to apply for 51 vacant posts for P.O posts released as ECGC Recruitment 2016. The ECGC Ltd has made an announcement to recruit 51 eligible candidates for Probationary Officer post, If you are interested in this vacancy check all the eligibility criteria and submit your application on or before the last date of application submission which is 26th October 2016 candidates are advised to submit ECGC Vacancy application form only by online mode, because any other mode of application submission is not valid for this vacancy.
How To Apply:
- Candidates are first required to go to ECGC website, i.e., www.ecgc.in
- Open the home page and click on the link for “CAREER WITH ECGC.”
- Then click on the “CURRENT OPENINGS” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE.”
- Then fill all the required information in the application form.
- Then candidates have to make online payment of application fee by internet banking.
- Then click on the submit option.
- Before submitting the application form candidates are advised to be sure that the information provided in the application are correct, or their application may be cancelled at any stage of selection procedure.
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 600/-
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected as per their performance in the below-mentioned selection process:
- Online Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Result: Selected candidates will be able to get their result on the official website of ECGC, i.e., ecgc.in
ECGC Recruitment Notification 2016
Click Here To Apply Online For ECGC Jobs 2016
ECGC Vacancy 2016:
Candidates interested for ECGC Jobs 2016 are advised to go through the official notification and check properly the eligibility criteria before applying for this vacancy. If you meet the eligibility criteria make sure you submit your application on or before the last date of application submission which is 26th October 2016. Application for this vacancy are accepted only by online mode, any other mode of application submission is not valid. If you have any queries regarding ECGC Recruitment 2016 ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.
I just completed MBA with first class. Original MBA certificates will only serve after few months. So can I apply for this post? (I can’t submit original certificate , only produce provisional )
I AM MBA MARKETING IN ICFAI UNIVERSITY AT DEHRADUN SO YOUR ECGC RECRUITMENT 2016 OPENING Probationary Officer I AM ELIGIBLE OR NOT PL CONFIRM ME.
I have done mba in hr and marketing .. Can i apply for this post.. And does this have any caste wise or regional wise posts.. Pls help..
I am studying in 2nd year of MBA Marketing. Am I eligible to apply?
THIS IS JITENDRA MANGLANI , I HAVE TRIED TO REGISTERED FOR THE ECGC EXAMINATION, BUT I COULDNT FIND MY SPECIALIZATION IN POST GRADUATION. AS I HAVE COMPLETED MY MBA BUT THERE IS NO SUBJECT OF MANAGEMENT MENTION UNDER THE HEAD OF POSTGRADUATION.
PLEAS DO CHECK
ONCE YOU DONE PLEASE REVERT ME ON MY MAIL ID I.E. [email protected]
i will wait for your response.