FACT Recruitment 2017: The Fertilisers and Chemical Travancore Ltd. (FACT) have released an official notification regarding FACT Technician & Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2017 for 106 vacant positions for Technician & Trade Apprentices. Interested candidates for this vacancy are advised to go through the official notification for detailed information on eligibility criteria and other details. Those candidates who meet its eligibility are invited to attend Walk-in Written Test in between the dates 2nd January to 7th January 2017. Candidates may get FACT Jobs Notification 2017 from its official website, i.e., fact.co.in. More details regarding this vacancy are provided below in this post.
FACT Vacancy 2017 Complete Details:
Total No. of Posts: 106 Posts
Name of Posts:
- Technician (Diploma Apprentices): 31 Posts
- Trade Apprentices: 75 Posts
Organization Name: The Fertilisers and Chemical Travancore Ltd.
Official Website: fact.co.in
Pay-Scale: Please refer official notification.
- Technician (Diploma Apprentices): Candidates should have completed Diploma in Civil, Computer, Chemical, electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrument Technology.
- Trade Apprentices: Candidates should have completed ITI in Fitter, Machinist, Welder (Gas & Electric), Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, COPA, Plumber.
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be more than 23 years as on 1st January 2017.
Latest Jobs for Diploma Holder Candidates
FACT Recruitment 2017, 106 Technician & Trade Apprentice Vacancies, Walk-in Written 2nd January to 7th January 2017:
It’s a good news for the candidates who have completed Diploma or ITI, the FACT have made an announcement to recruit 106 eligible candidates for Trade Apprentices & Technician Posts. Candidates who are interested in FACT Jobs 2017 are advised to check the official notification for this vacancy properly, and after meeting the eligibility norms in all respect candidates are invited to attend Walk-in Written Test in between the dates 2nd to 7th January 2017. Candidates need to carry below-mentioned documents along with them on written test day. Candidates must bring with them the originals and one set of attested copies of the following documents/certificates.
- Proof of date of birth (SSLC).
- ITI / Diploma Certificate and Mark list (as applicable).
- Caste certificate in the case of SC/ST/OBC, Creamy Layer Certificate.
- Disability Certificate (for PWD Candidates) from competent Medical Board.
- Two passports size photograph.
Written Examination Centre:
FACT Training Centre,
Selection Process: Selection for this vacancy will be distributed equally in (i) Qualifying Examination (50%) and (ii) Written Test (50%).
FACT Result 2017: Name list of selected candidates will be uploaded on the official website of FACT.
Notification for FACT Recruitment 2017
FACT Technician & Trade Apprentice Walk-in Written Examination 2017:
Those candidates who wish to appear in written examination conducted by FACT for Trade Apprentice & Technician posts can attend the examination in between 2nd to 7th January 2017. Candidates are advised to go through official notification properly. If you have any queries regarding FACT Technician & Trade Apprentice Jobs 2017 ask us by commenting in the comment section given below we will respond you with an appropriate answer.