IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2016-2017: After the successful completion of the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 Online Application submission, the IBPS Clerk Admit Card has been released on 10th November 2016 at the official website of IBPS i.e. is www.ibps.in.The IBPS Clerk Pre Exam 2016 will be conducted in on the dates 26th, 27th November and 03rd, 04th December 2016 while IBPS clerk Main exam 2016 will be held on 31st December and 1st January 2017. Candidates who applied for IBPS CWE 6 Exam 2016-17 can download IBPS Clerk Call Letter 2016 for the Preliminary exam from a below-given link on 18th November onwards. The IBPS Clerk Preliminary exam training is organized from 07th November to 12th November 2016 (IBPS Clerk Pre-Training call letter was released on 25th October) and the IBPS Clerk Pre-Call Letter 2016 available from 18th November, after that, the IBPS Clerk Exam 2016 will be held. Download IBPS Clerk Hall Ticket 2016 till the exam from here.
Candidates who applied successfully, they can download IBPS Clerk Pre-Admit card 2016 from 25th Oct to 7th Nov 2016. IBPS Admit Card. To download IBPS Admit Card 2016 and Further notification regarding exam candidates can check Official website www.ibps.in.
IBPS Clerk Call Letter 2016 (CWE 6 Exam): Every year IBPS conduct exam for PO and Clerk Grade. In the year 2016, the IBPS has announced the large numbers of vacancies for PO/Clerk Grade around 60000. Candidates have 120 min for answering 200 questions. In IBPS Exam, the time plays a very important role candidates need to careful regarding time limit. IBPS CLERK exam follow the exam pattern below.
Important Dates for IBPS Clerk Exam 2016
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: 25th Oct to 7th Nov 2016.
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 7th to 12th November 2016
- Download Call Letter of Online Exam Prelim: From 10th November 2016
- Preliminary Exam (Online): 26th, 27th November & 03rd, 04th December 2016.
- Declaring the Result status of the Prelim Examination: December 2016
- Download of call letters for Main Exam Online: December 2016
- Online Main Examination: 31st December 2016 and 1st January 2017
- Declaration of Result (Main): January 2017
- Download of call letters for interview: January 2017
- Conduct of interview: February 2017
- Provisional Allotment: April 2017
|S.NO||Types of Subject||No of Questions||Max. marks|
|4.||Current affairs (more focus on Banking)||40||40|
How to Download IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2016-17, Check IBPS Clerk Pre-Call Letter 2016-17, IBPS Clerk Hall Ticket 2016
Candidates who successfully applied for Clerk CWE VI Examination should download his/her admit card by clicking above link. For download IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2016-2017, candidates should require entering some basic details like Registration Number and Password/ Date of Birth in the request box shown. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is not responsible for sending any hard copy of admit card. The Clerk Exam Hal Tickets need to be downloaded online from ibps.in. The IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Admit Card available to download from 10th November, whose exam will be held on 26th, 27th November & 03rd, 04th December 2016. After that, the IBPS Clerk Call Letter 2016-2017 will be released in December last week, whose exam will be conducted on 31st Dec 2016 and 01st January 2017.
Steps for download call up letter for IBPS CLERK CWE VI Exam 2016-2017
- Firstly, go for official, i.e. ibps.in.
- Check admit card column click on that link.
- A window will see which requiring candidates’ information like registration number and DOB.
- After filling the information, click on submit button.
- Successfully submission candidate admit will Display.
- Candidates can save it and take a printout copy for examination.
Candidates should carry valid id proof along with their Call up later card before going for examination. Candidates verify their name with your id proof. If candidates name and other detail not matches with the Admit Card and ID Proof, then the candidates will not be considered eligible for appearing in the online examination. As ID proof candidates can carry their PAN Card/Passport/Driving License/Voter’s Card/UID card/Identity Card issued by the respective college.
IBPS Clerk 6 Admit Card 2016-2017 (Released)
IBPS Clerk Call Letter 2016
The IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2016- 17 has been released on 10th November 2016 at its official website, i.e. ibps.in,whose online exam will be conducted in between the dates 26th, 27th November and 03rd, 04th December 2016. After the online exam conduction the IBPS will conduct the Clerk Main Exam on 31st December 2016 and 01st January 2017 and for this exam, it will release the IBPS Clerk Hall Ticket 2016-17 in December 2016. For any of the issues, while downloading the IBPS Clerk Call Letter 2017, you can ask us your queries by commenting at the end of the post.