IIBF JAIIB Admit Card 2016-2017: Indian Institute of Banking & Finance will issue the IIBF JAIIB Admit Card 2017 for those candidates who are going to appear in the examination for Principal & Practice of Banking, Accounting & Finance for Bankers and Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking on 28th Jan, 05th Feb & 11 Feb 2017 respectively. IIBF Hall Ticket 2016 will be available at the official website iibf.org.in/. Admit card will be sent only once to the registered email Id of the candidate, those who have not received required to download from the official web portal. You will be able to download IIBF Junior Associate Exam Call letter 2017 10 days before the examination.
About IIBF: Indian Institute of Banking and Finance was established in 1928 under the Indian Companies Act, 1913. IIBF organize the exam for Diploma in Banking & Finance Certification (BCBF), Junior Assistant of Indian Institute of Banking (JAIIB) & Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Banking (CAIIB) every year. Approx 4,50,000 employees are working in IIBF.
- IIBF Admit Card Available Date: Dec 2016
- Exam Date of Principles & Practices of Banking: 28th Jan 2017
- Accounting & Finance for Bankers Exam Date: 05th Feb 2017
- Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking Exam Date: 11th Feb 2017
Offered Programmes by IIBF
- Certificate Courses
- SME Finance For Bankers
- Diploma Courses
- Financial Market
- Treasury Investment
- Blended Courses
- Risk Management & etc
- Human Resource Management
- Bank Trainer & etc.
IIBF JAIIB Admit Card 2016-2017, Indian Institute of Banking & Finance JAIIB Hall Ticket 2017- Releasing soon
Those who want to appear in JAIIB Exam 2017, they need to carry admit card at the time of examination hall. Candidates will be able to download IIBF JAIIB Exam Call Letter 2017 from the official website 10 days before the examination.
- Visit the official website iibf.org.in
- Click on the IIBF Admit card from the latest news
- Enter the registration number or other asked details
- Click on submit after verifying the details
- Check the details and save it
- Take a hard copy of your admit card for further use.
Click here to download IIBF JAIIB Admit Card 2017
Exam Pattern of JAIIB Exam 2017
- Duration of Examination: 2 hours
- Question Paper will contain approximately 120 objective type multiple choice questions for 100 marks including questions based on case studies/ case lets. The Institute may, however, vary the number of questions to be asked for a subject.
- The examination will be held in Online Mode only.
- There will be NO negative marking for wrong answers.
|Odisha||Andhra Pradesh||Madhya Pradesh|
|Uttar Pradesh||Himachal Pradesh||Nagaland|
|Uttaranchal||Jammu & Kashmir||Andaman & Nicobar Island|
IIBF JAIIB Hall Ticket 2017
Higher authority will be uploaded the IIBF JAIIB Call Letter 2017 10 days before the examination. We will update link here after the official release of admit card. We advised to candidates keep visiting our webpage for the latest information of JAIIB Exam 2016-2017 Hall Ticket. You can also ask query here through comment box.