INTEGRAL COACH FACTORY RECRUITMENT 2017 SPORT QUOTA POSTS: Ministry of Railways of Chennai has issued a notification for ICF Recruitment 2017 for sports quota posts. The Integral Coach Factory vacancies 2017 for Senior Clerk, Junior Clerk, Technician Gr III posts for the year 2017. Eligible candidate may send Integral Coach Factory Jobs 2017 application form on or before 13th February 2017. The categories are athletics, Body Building, Kabaddi, Volleyball, Powerlifting and Basketball on the website icf.indianrailways.gov.in. The various vacancies of ICF are available at the official website of Integral Coach Factory.
About: Integral Coach Factory (ICF) is the only manufacturer of Rail Coaches which is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. It was established in 1952, and it is owned and operated by the Indian Railways department of India. The coach factory manufactures cars for Indian Railways but also exports railway coaches to other countries. The Integral Coach Factory have two division- Shell Division and Furnishing Division. Now It is providing an opportunity to the public to work with them by recruiting for the various post in Integral Factory Coaches through the Sports Quota.
Integral Coach Factory Vacancy 2017 Details:
No. of Posts: 10 Posts
Name of Posts: Sports Quota
- Senior Clerk
- Junior Clerk or Technician
Name of Categories:
- Body Building
- Volley Ball
- Power Lifting
Pay Scale- Rs. 5200- Rs 20200
Application Mode: Offline
Eligibility Criteria for Sports Quota (ICF):
ICR Recruitment 2017 Academics Qualification:
- Senior Clerk: Graduation or post Graduation from any recognized University.
- Junior Clerk or Technician: Must be passed the 12th (+2) or its equivalent.
Integral Coach Factory Jobs 2017 Age Limit: Candidate should not be more than 25 years.
Integral Coach Factory Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
- Last date to send application form: 13 February 2017
- Last date to send IFC application form for Andaman Nicobar & Lakshadweep: 28 February 2017
- List of Eligible Candidate list: 04 March 2017
- Date of Written Test: 09 March 2017
INTEGRAL COACH FACTORY Vacancies 2017 Application Form
Eligible candidate must log in the official website and download the Application from the Website. The official Website is icf.indianrailways.gov.in. Eligible candidate must apply the application form offline by filling the necessary details in the form along with a necessary document which are needed for the various post. The form along with the necessary document are sent to the address i.e-
Assistant Personnel Officer/G,
Integral Coach Factory,
Chennai – 600 038
Documents which are Needed:
- Proof of Educational Qualification/Technical Qualification (if any)
- Proof of Date of Birth (Matriculation mark list)
- Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate (last studied)
- SC/ST/OBC certificate issued by the government.
- A valid disability certificate (PWD), if any.
- General & OBC Category: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST & Reserved Category: Rs 250/-
Integral Coach Factory Vacancy 2017: Official Notification
Selection Process: The candidate will be selected on the basis of written test and the merit list which made on the basis of it. And on the basis of Physical performance for ICF.
Result- It will be declared as soon as possible. We will Update on it.
Integral Coach Factory Jobs 2017:
The interested eligible candidate who are willing to fill the form of Integral Coach Factory recruitment 2017 can get all the information above and He/ She can easily apply for the post and complete the whole process of IFC Application. And for more further information, please keep in touch with us so that You can get the all the information. We will try our best to provide you the best information.