HSSC Recruitment 2016-17: Haryana Staff Selection Commission have announced a huge vacancy in its organization, HSSC Vacancy Notification 2017 states that there are 937 Posts are vacant for Inspector, Restorer & other posts. Interested candidates are advised to go through official notification for detailed information on eligibility criteria about Haryana SSC recruitment 2017; applicants who meet its eligibility criteria may submit their HSSC Jobs 2017 online application form in between the dates 12th December 2016 to 11th January 2017. Notification and HSSC Online Application Form 2017 are available on the official website of Haryana SSC, i.e., hssc.gov.in.
- Haryana SSC Recruitment 2016-17 Details
- HSSC Vacancy 2017 Educational Information
- HSSC Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- How to Apply for HSSC Recruitment 2017
- HSSC Recruitment 2017 Official Notification & Application
HSSC Recruitment 2017 Complete Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 937 Posts
Name of Posts:
- Operator Grade –I: 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Mechanical): 01 Post
- Operator Grade -II: 02 Posts
- Legal Assistant at District Industries Centres: 19 Posts
- Legal Assistant at Headquarter: 06 Posts
- Industrial Extension Officer at Headquarter: 09 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Chemical): 05 Posts
- Industrial Extension Officer: 34 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 13 Posts
Urban Local Bodies, Department:
- Electrician: 04 Posts
- Draftsman: 15 Posts
- Building Inspector: 10 Posts
- Light Inspector: 04 Posts
- Librarian: 02 Posts
- Sanitary Inspector: 11 Posts
- Accountant: 35 Posts
Food & Drugs (Admn.) Haryana:
- Laboratory Attendant: 09 Posts
- Chemist: 09 posts
Law & Legislative Department:
- Senior Librarian: 01 Post
Fisheries Department, Haryana:
- Marketing Assistant: 01 Post
Archeology & Museums:
- Technical Assistant: 04 Posts
Architecture, Haryana, Chandigarh:
- Assistant Draftsman: 09 posts
- Junior Draftsman: 04 Posts
- Modular Senior Draftsman: 01 Post
- Architectural Assistant: 03 posts
- Draftsman: 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 02 Posts
- Tracer: 40 Posts
- Junior Scientific Assistant: 75 Posts
- Lecturer (Sanskrit): 01 Post
- Lecturer (Physical Education): 01 Post
- Agriculture Inspector (Soil Conservation): 99 Posts
- Agriculture Inspector: 59 Posts
- Surveyor: 19 Posts
- Mason: 07 Posts
- Lab Assistant: 01 post
- Mechanic: 04 Posts
Higher Education Haryana:
- Restorer: 68 Posts
- Junior Librarian: 49 Posts
Haryana Seeds Development Corporation Limited:
- Junior Mechanic: 05 Posts
- Accounts Clerk: 07 Posts
- Electrician: 01 Post
- Salesman: 43 Posts
- Assistant Seed Production Officer (ASPO): 14 Posts
- Accountants: 46 Posts
- Assistant Seed Production Officer: 04 Posts
- Executive Assistant: 02 posts
- Programmer/ AGM (Programming): 01 Post
- Network Supervisor: 04 Posts
- Seed Production Officer: 02 Posts
- Marketing Officer: 15 Posts
- Steno-Typist: 26 Posts
- Lab Assistant: 04 Posts
- Technical Officer (Storage): 11 Posts
- Operator-cum-Mechanic: 22 Posts
- Field Inspector (Store): 55 Posts
- Senior Scientific Assistant: 19 Posts
- Scientific Assistant: 18 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 08 Posts
- Dark Room Attendant: 01 Post
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Official Website: hssc.gov.in
Pay-Scale: Rs. 5200-34,800/- + Rs. 2400-3600/- of Grade pay. Applicants are advised to refer official notification for post wise details on Pay-Scale.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 17-42 years. Please refer official notification for post wise age limitation details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Matric with ITI/ Diploma in respective field. Bachelor’s of Law/ Post Graduate in Arts.
Note: before applying for this vacancy candidates are advised to refer official notification for post wise detailed information on Educational Qualification.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 12th December 2016.
- Last Date to Submit Online Application: 11th January 2017.
- Last Date for Deposit of Fee: 13th January 2017 by 11:59pm.
Haryana SSC Recruitment 2016-17: 937 Inspector, Restorer & Other Vacancies: Haryana Staff Selection Commission Jobs 2017
Applicants who need a Government Job in Haryana may go through official notification for HSSC Jobs Notification 2017 for detailed information on eligibility criteria, applicants who meet its eligibility criteria may submit their online application form on or before the last date of application submission which is 11th January 2017. Application form for this vacancy are only accepted through online mode; application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid. Candidates may follow below given steps to apply online Application for HSSC Inspector Vacancy 2017.
Steps to Apply for Haryana SSC Jobs 2017 Online Application:
- Candidates need to access hssc.gov.in.
- Go through official notification properly.
- Open the online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment for an application form as per your category.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a printout of your online filled application form for future reference.
Application Fee: Please refer official notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected as per their performance in Interview/ Test.
Result: List of selected candidates will be uploaded to the official website of HSSC.
Notification For HSSC Inspector Vacancy 2017
Click Here to Apply Online for HSSC Jobs 2017
Haryana SSC Jobs 2017:
Applicants who are interested and eligible for this vacancy are advised to apply online application form in between the dates 12th December 2016 to 11th January 2017. Candidates are advised to submit their online application form on or before the last date of application submission, because after the last date online apply link will be disabled. Here we have tried to provide detailed information on Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017 still if you have any queries regarding this vacancy you may ask us by commenting your queries in the comment section.