Manipur Cooperation Department Recruitment 2016: The Department of cooperation government of Manipur has made an announcement to recruit 84 candidates for the posts of inspector co-operatives society, office assistant & other. Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline by submitting the completely filled application form on or before the application submission last date which is – 22nd September 2016. Interested candidates for Department of co-operation Manipur jobs 2016 can get the detailed information about educational eligibility or age limitations for Department of co-operation government of Manipur vacancy 2016 in the below section of this page.
Trending Govt Jobs in India | Latest Vacancies in Manipur
Manipur Cooperation Dept Vacancy 2016 Details:
Name of the post :
- Inspector cooperative society – 80 posts.
- Office assistant-cum computer operator – 03 posts.
- Driver – 01 post.
- For inspector cooperative societies / For office assistant cum computer operator: candidate should have completed graduation from a recognised board/university.
- For driver: candidate should be 10th pass from a recognised board with three years driving experience.
Vacancies for Graduates | Jobs for 10th Pass
Age limitation for Department of Co-operation – Government of Manipur Recruitment:
- 38 years- For the general category candidates.
- 41 years – For the OBC candidates.
- 43 years – For the SC/ST candidates.
- Rs 5,200-20,200/- with 2800/- grade pay for inspector cooperatives society post.
- Rs 5,200-20,200/- with 1900/- grade pay – for office assistant cum computer operator & driver post.
Important dates to be remember:
- Candidate must submit the application on or before – 22 September 2016.
How to apply for Department of Co-operation Manipur Recruitment 2016, 88 Inspector in Manipur Cooperation Department
Interested and eligible candidates can go to the official website of Department of Co-operation – Government of Manipur Recruitment 2016 and download the application form . then candidate have to fulfil all the information about educational qualification as well as personal. Then candidate have to attach the essential documents with the application and post it to the official postal address of Department of Co-operation – Government of Manipur.
Department of Cooperation
Government of Manipur
4th-floor Western Block,
New Secretariat, Manipur-795001
- Rs. 500/- For GENERAL Quota candidates.
- Rs 250/- for OBC/ST/SC Quota candidates.
Selection Process: Selection of students will be based on the performance of below-mentioned process:
- Written exam & personal interview for – inspector cooperatives society post & office assistant cum computer operator.
- Driving test and personal interview – For driver post.
Result: candidates can get the result on the official website for Department of Co-operation – Government of Manipur.
Department of Co-Operation Manipur Vacancy 2016, Manipur Cooperation Dept Jobs 2016
Manipur government is all set to recruit 84 eligible candidates for the department of co-operation on the posts for inspector cooperative society, computer operator & driver. So if you are eligible and interested then it’s a golden opportunity for you to apply for Department of co-operation Manipur Recruitment 2016 by submitting the completely filled application form in the prescribed format to the given address on or before 22nd September 2016. For any kind of queries about Manipur Department of co-operation Jobs 2016 feel free to ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.