MP PET 2017: Madhya Pradesh Professional Board of Examination will organize the MP PET 2017 Examination in the month of April 2017. Those candidates who want to take admission in Engineering, B.Pharmacy, D.Pharmacy & B.sc in 159 institutes of Madhya Pradesh state. Madhya Pradesh PET 2017 Application Form will start from the March 2017. Candidates can apply online from the official web portal mponline.gov.in or vyapam.nic.in/. Admission will be done on behalf of JEE Main 2016 Scores, so it’s necessary to appear in JEE Main. MPPEB PET Registration 2017 Link will be activated soon, we update here soon.
MP PET: Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test is a state level entrance exam for admission. This is undergraduate entrance exam which is conducted by MPPEB. This exam is conducted to provide admission into B.E., B.Tech, B.Arch courses in various institutes situated in Madhya Pradesh. PET exam is conducted in various centers. Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering and Pharmacy Test is conducted by the Madhya Pradesh State Government to fill the seats in private and government and colleges of the Madhya Pradesh.
MP PET Eligibility Criteria:-
- Candidates must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates should have passed class 12th, and studied subjects are such as Maths, Physics, and Chemistry as main subjects.
- Candidates who have appeared in the final year exam they can also apply.
- Applicants should have at least 55% marks in the 12th class
- Age of candidates not more than 21 years as on October.
- The applicants who passed final year diploma in nay engineering branch of MPBTE, Bhopal/ RGTU, Bhopal, also eligible.
- Application form Starting Date: March 2017
- The Last date to submit online application form: April 2017
MP PET Application Form 2017, Madhya Pradesh PET 2017 Online Registration
Those who want to apply for MP PET 2017 they need to possess JEE Main 2017 Scores. Candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria from the official notification which will be released soon at the official website. The applicants can find MP PET Application Form 2017 at the official website mponline.gov.in or vyapam.nic.in and fill charges of MP PET examination fee and submit the form. You can make payment through credit card or by cash payment to the authorized dealers. You may also follow the procedural steps to apply.
How to apply
- Need to access the official website of state government: mponline.gov.in. To fill the form.
- Click on the link to open the application form.
- Read all the instructions carefully and eligibility criteria before filling up the form.
- Pay the application fees via net banking, credit card or debit card.
- Enter all the required details in application form.
- Verify the form and click on submit button.
- Take a printout of the form and keep it.
MP PET Application Fee:-
- General and OBC category candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 300/-
MP PET Courses
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE)
- Bachelor of Architecture (BArch)
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech) (Agri Eng)
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech) (DailyTech)
MPPEB PET 2017 Exam Pattern
This exam consists of objective type questions. MCQ’s will be asked from the Subject of mathematics, physics, and chemistry. Each subject contains the 300 marks. The exam will be in English medium. There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
MP PET Admit Card 2017
Applicants who have registered for this entrance test they need to download and carry Madhya Pradesh PET Hall Ticket 2017 at the time of examination. Admit will be available at the official website and contains the information such as exam date & time, venue and important instructions.
Madhya Pradesh PET 2017 Result
All the appeared candidates become so curious to know their result after the conduction of examination and result will be available at the official website.
MP PET Application form 2017:-
MP PET Application Form will soon update on the official website, whenever MP PET Application Form 2017 will release, we will update here. Candidates can apply online and also download application form on or before the last which has not announced yet.