NBCC Recruitment 2016-17: NBCC is known as National Buildings Construction Corporation. The NBCC has issued a recruitment notification for the 100 posts of the Manager and Engineer. Those applicants who are interested in the posts they can apply NBCC Engineer Vacancy 2016-17 Application Form through online mode till 16th December 2016. For more details, they can check official notification and check NBCC official web portal nbccindia.com. NBCC Manager Jobs 2017 details like education qualification, selection process, how to apply, application fee, important date etc are mentioned below.
Click Here For More Engineering Jobs
Candidates Job Seeking After MBA Click Here For More Jobs
NBCC Vacancy 2016-17 Details:
Number of the posts: 100 Posts
Name of Posts:
- Project Manager (Civil) – 05 Posts
- Dy. Project Manager (Civil) – 09 Posts
- Dy. Project Manager (Electrical) – 04 Posts
- Sr. Project Executive (Civil) – 20 Posts
- Sr. Project Executive (Electrical) – 04 Posts
- Jr. Engineer (Civil) – 39 Posts
- Jr. Engineer (Electrical) – 05 Posts
- Dy. Manager (Finance) – 05 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – 04 Posts
- Management Trainee (Finance)- 05 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: National Building Construction Corporation
Official Website: www.nbccindia.com
Pay-Scale: Rs. 16,400-40,500/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Engineering degree, MBA Degree, Diploma Degree in relevant field with experience in relevant field.
Note: Candidates are advised to go through official notification for post wise Educational Qualification.
Age Limit: The applicant’s age should be in between 28-37 years.
- Starting date to apply online: 16th November 2016.
- Last date to apply online: 16th December 2016.
NBCC Recruitment 2016-17 Apply Online: 100 Jr Engineer, Manager Posts: NBCC India Vacancy 2017
Interested eligible candidates for this vacancy are advised to go through NBCC Manager Jobs Notification 2016-17 for detailed information on eligibility criteria. Applicants who meet its eligibility criteria may submit their online application form in between 16th November to 16th December 2016. Applications for NBCC Engineer Vacancy 2016-17 are accepted only through online mode, application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid.
How To Apply NBCC Recruitment Online Application 2016-17:
- Candidates are advised to go through www.nbccindia.com.
- Then go through its official notification properly.
- Open the online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment for an application fee.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take out a printout of your online application form for future use.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs. 1000/- for Executive post & Rs. 500/- for Non-Executive posts. SC/ST/PWD candidates do not need to pay any application fee.
Selection Process: The applicants are selected on the basis of written examination.
Result: Candidates will get their result on its official website.
Notification For NBCC Jobs 2016-17
Click Here To Apply Online Application For NBCC Jobs 2016-17
NBCC India Vacancy 2016-17:
Applicants who fulfill eligibility criteria for this vacancy may submit their online application form in between the dates 16th November to 16th December 2016. After last date of application submission, online application link will be disabled so if you wish to apply for NBCC Jobs 2016-17 apply before the link is disabled. If you have any queries regarding NBCC Recruitment 2016-17 ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.
sir , i have recently completed my MBA in HR. i am 22 years old. but your criteria of age limit is start from 25. can i apply for the job
this post is available only for the experienced people. So, you cannot apply for this post.