PGCIL Recruitment 2016: 72 Assistant, Jr Technician Trainee, Diploma Trainee Posts
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Vacancy 2016: 76 Vacancies
PGCIL Recruitment 2016: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has recently announced an official notification regarding the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2016 about 72 vacancies for the post of Junior Technician Trainee, Diploma Trainee, and Assistant. The Power Grid Corporation is suggesting the candidates to look at the advertisement before applying online for the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Vacancy 2016 to become familiar with the eligibility norms, and all other necessary instructions that are mentioned for applying on powergridindia.com. The applicants, after meeting the eligibility are suggested to apply online from 10th August to 31st August 2016.
About Power Grid Corporation of India Limited: The PGCIL is Country’s largest Electric Power Transmission Utility, is an Indian electric utility company owned by state government whose headquarter is in Gurgaon, India. It is a “Navaratna” Central Public Sector Enterprise. About 50% of the total power generated in India is transmitted by PGCIL on its transmission network. It is a listed Company since 2007.
PGCIL Vacancies 2016 Details:
Total No of Posts: 72 Vacancies
Name of the Post:
- Junior Technician Trainee: 20 Posts
- Diploma Trainee: 42 Posts
- Assistant: 10 Posts
- Assistant: 28 years
- Diploma/ Junior Technician Trainee: 27 years
Academic Qualification: Applicants should possess Graduation/ Diploma/ BCom/ ITI in the relevant field.
- Junior Technician Trainee: Rs. 11500-26000/-
- Diploma Trainee: Rs. 16500/-
- Assistant: Rs. 12500-27500/-
- Date of starting of Online Application: 10th August 2016
- Commencement of Application Fee Submission: 12th August 2016
- Final Date of Online Application: 31st August 2016
- Deadline for Remittance of Application Fee/ Process Charges in Bank: 02nd September 2016
PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form, 72 Diploma Trainee, Assistant, Jr Technician Trainee Vacancies in Power Grid Corporation
Read all the instructions patiently on powergridindia.com before start filling the PGCIL Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form and the dates in which the online applications for the Power Grid Corporation Vacancy 2016 has been invited are 10th August to 31st August 2016.
- Candidates have to follow powergridindia.com/.
- Click on Careers.
- Go to Job Opportunities.
- Opt for the Post.
- “Click here to Apply Online”.
- Fill all the authentic details in the PGCIL Recruitment 2016 online application form.
- Attach the scanned Digital signature and photograph.
- Take the hard copy of the Application form after final Submission
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Computer Skill Test.
PGCIL Vacancy 2016 Notification
Apply Online for PGCIL Recruitment 2016
PGCIL Jobs 2016
The Power Grid Corporation is looking to recruit the 72 candidates for the post of Diploma Trainee, Junior Technician Trainee, Assistant Posts. It is requesting the candidates to follow the official advertisement link above to become familiar with the instructions and apply online for the PGCIL Recruitment 2016 on or before 31st August 2016. In case, if any issues you may follow us on our official website or you may comment your issue in the reply box at the end.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2016: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has published an official advertisement regarding the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Vacancy 2016 for hiring 76 eligible and well-skilled candidates for Diploma Trainee, Chemist and Jr. Technician trainee. To become friendly with the eligibility and other important notifications, the candidates has to follow powergridindia.com and are suggested to register for the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs 2016 in between the dates 27th July to 16th August 2016.
PGCIL Jobs 2016 Details:
Total Vacancies: 76 Posts
Name of the Post:
PGCIL Vadodara vacancies 2016 details
Total no. of the posts = 76
- Diploma trainee (electrical): 50 posts
- Diploma trainee (civil): 12
- Diploma trainee (electronics & communication): 03 posts
- Jr. Technician Trainee (electrical): 10 Posts
- Chemist: 01
Eligibility requirement for PGCIL Vacancies 2016
- For diploma trainee: candidates completed their diploma in electrical/civil/electronics branch from a recognized university with aggregate 70% marks.
- For Jr. Technician: ITI passed candidates from any institute in the electrical branch can apply for this recruitment.
- For chemist: Interested candidates must have the post graduation degree in relevant chemistry branch.
- For chemist: maximum age limit allowed for the applicants for the chemist post is 28 years as on 16 august 2016
- For All other Posts: Candidates should not exceed the age limit 27th years as on 16th August as per according to the PGCIL notification.
- Diploma trainee: 16500/-
- Technician trainee (electrical): Rs. 11500-26000/-
- Chemist: Rs. 12500-27500/-
- Starting Date for Online Application: 27th July 2016
- Final Date for Online Application: 16th August 2016
How to Apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2016, 76 Diploma Trainee, Jr Technician Trainee, Chemist Jobs In Power Grid Corporation Online Apply
All the candidates are suggested to go through the official website i.e. powergridindia.com and they can apply online for PGCIL Vacancy 2016 till 16th August 2016 along with affixing the scanned copies of all the necessary documents and other attachments with it. After the last date the online application link will be disabled and don’t forgot to pay the application fee, without application fee the application will be rejected.
Service Agreemant Bond: The candidates have to follow the Service Agreement Bond for For Training Completion Successfully and then have to serve for the PGCIL for the period of Three Years.
Dioloma Trainee: Candidates after getting selected have to fill the service agreement Bond of Rs. 50,000 for Gen, OBC and of Rs. 25000 for ST, SC/ PWD.
Chemist: No Service Bond
Jr Technician Trainee: General/OBC (NCL) candidates: Rs. 25000/-, SC/ST/PwD candidates: Rs.12000/-
Selection Procedure: On the basis of Written Exam and Trade Test.
Application Charges: The post wise application charges are given below:
- Gen/ OBC: Rs. 300
- ST/ SC/ PWD/ EX-SM: No Charges
Chemist & Jr Technician Trainee:
- Gen/ OBC: Rs. 200/-
- ST/ SC/ PWD/ EX-SM: No Charges
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2016 Official Notification
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs 2016
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is on the hunt for 76 skilled and well-mannered candidates to recruit them on the posts of Diploma Trainee, Chemist, and Jr Technician Trainee. Interested candidates have to apply online till 16th August 2016. For any type assistance regarding PGCIL Recruitment 2016, you can contact us, our officials are always there to assist the candidates, you may contact us either by following our website or by commenting their problems and concerning issues in the reply box at the bottom.
PGCIL Recruitment 2016: The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has released a notification regarding the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs 2016 and hence it is on the way to recruit 42 eligible candidates for the post of Diploma Trainee. All the candidates who want to apply for the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2016, they can do so by applying online on or before 06th June 2016 ((Extended to 16th June 2016) from powergridindia.com/. Then have to send the hard copy to given address till 11th June 2016 (Extended to 22nd June 2016). More details about the PGCIL Engineer Vacancy 2016 are given below.
PGCIL Vacancy 2016 Details:
Total Available Vacancies: 42
Post Name: Diploma Trainee
- Electrical: 36
- Civil: 06
Educational Qualification: Applicants should possess Diploma in the relative stream of engineering.
Vacancies for Diploma Qualifiers
Age Limit: Should be not more than 27 years of age as on the last date to apply. Age relaxations are acceptable according to the rules.
Salary: Rs. 16000 to Rs. 35500
- Online Application Deadline: 06 June 2016 (Extended to 16th June 2016)
- Deadline for Application Form Receipt: 11th June 2016 (Extended to 22nd June 2016)
PGCIL Recruitment 2016 Apply Online, 42 Diploma Trainee Jobs, Power Grid Corporation of India Vacancy 2016 Online Application Form
All the interested applicants need to look at the official notification for getting known of the eligibility. After meeting the eligibility, they have to apply online for the PGCIL Vacancy 2016 on or before 16th June 2016. There are total 42 vacancies for the post of Diploma Trainee.
- Log on to powergridindia.com/.
- Follow the Careers link
- Go for Job Opportunities
- Select a post as per your choice
- Click on Apply
- Fill all the details carefully
- Attach all relevant document copies
- Submit the form after rechecking all the entries
- Take the printout of Online Form
- Send the Application hard copy to given address till 22nd June 2016
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam.
Application Charges: Applicants have to pay Rs. 300.
PGCIL Vacancy 2016 Official Notification
Date Extension Notification of PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs 2016
PGCIL Jobs 2016 Apply Online
PGCIL Jobs 2016
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is about to recruit 42 candidates for the post of Diploma Trainee in Electrical and Civil fields. Apply Online for PGCIL Recruitment 2016 from powergridindia.com/ till 06th June 2016 (Extended to 16th June 2016) and then have to submit the application hard copy till 11th June (Extended to 22nd June 2016). Leave your comment at the end for any queries regarding the current or any other recruitment.
while filling PGCIL application form I’m facing some problem. when I’m trying to upload photo and sign it shows that the file is not selected. I have tried many times, but I am facing same problem . Please help me, so I can feel PGCIL form.
Sr i compleat ITI (Electrician) plz. Inforam me any jove in pgcil
When will the exam result(June 2016) be released for Diploma Trainee?
There is no option for applying online for executive trainee through net exam.. How to apply for the post???
Please let me know how shoud i apply for the job as my age is high as what asked in the advertisement. As mentioned in the official link that the upper age limit cuts off for Junior Officer HR Traineer will be released today , but i am not findind any link for this.
So , can you please help me out by providing the link as today is the last day to apply for this job.
Sr i completed mba in hr n finance. Can i take the chance in hr.n pls tell where is d location of d job.
hlo sir, I completed diploma in electronics engineerig . please give me information about am i elegible for electronics and communication engineering post.
sir , I completed diploma in electronics engineering , can i eligible for this job…please reply sir..