Rajasthan PHED Recruitment 2016-2017: The Office of Chief Engineer, Public Health Engineering Department, Jal Bhawan has recently released an official notification concerning 1181 (increased to 1181+ 128= 1309) Vacancies for the post of Pump Driver, Fitter, Helper. In the same contrast, it has invited the PHED Rajasthan Vacancy 2016 Online Application from 1st November 2016 to on or before 30th November 2016. Candidates are suggested to follow rajwater.gov.in for the official advertisement and the candidates have to apply only if they meet the eligibility norms in all forms. The online apply link for the Rajasthan PHED Jobs 2016 will be activated after 01st November 2016 on its official website. More Details about the PHED Rajasthan Recruitment 2016-17 age criteria, education qualification, selection process etc are mentioned here.
Rajasthan Public Health Engineering Department Vacancy Details : –
Number of the posts: 1309 posts
Name of the posts: Technical Personnel
- Helper: 958 Vacancies
- Pump Driver II: 174 Vacancies
- Electrician-II: 39 Vacancies
- Fitter II: 49 Vacancies
- Meter Reader: 69 Vacancies
- Lineman Grade-II: 20 Vacancies
Educational Criteria: Should completed ITI diploma in relative fields from reputed engineering university. Check education qualification by posts wise on rajwater.gov.in.
Age Limit: Applicant’s age must be like between 18 year to 35 years. Upper age commission by the government for reserved category candidates.
Salary: Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 + GP Rs. 1750/ 2400/-
- Date of Publishing the Advertisement: 30th May 2016.
- Opening date for online application registration: 01st November 2016
- Closing date for online application registration: 30th November 2016
PHED Rajasthan Recruitment 2016-17 Online Apply, 1309 Fitter, Pump Driver, Meter Reader, Helper, Electrician Vacancies in Rajasthan PHED, Rajasthan PHED Vacancy 2016-17
Applicants are interested in the Rajasthan Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2016, they can apply through submitting the PHED Rajasthan Recruitment 2016 Application Form through the online mode. The online application form will be available on rajwater.gov.in from 01st November and the last date for Rajasthan PHED Jobs 2016 Online Application submission is 30th November 2016. After applying online the applicants are advised to keep a hard copy of the online form for your future use.
- Firstly, Login to the Website rajwater.gov.in/.
- Read the official notification.
- All those candidates who are eligible for Rajasthan PHED Recruitment are invited for applying online.
- Fill All the Mandatory Details Like Personal Details, Educational Qualifications, Application fee according to their category within 30 minutes otherwise the session will be closed, Which are required.
- After this, Upload the Photo, Signature, and Demand Draft in a given manner.
- After completion, candidate can click on the preview button and can the lock. By Clicking Once on Lock, the candidate can not be changed the lock.
- All of this above Process, candidates got the Registration Number which is used in the future.
PHED Rajasthan Vacancy 2016 Application Fee:
- For General & OBC Candidates : Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST Candidates : Rs.180/-
- For TSP/Handicapped Candidates : Rs. 60/-
For any other queries related to Age, Selection process, Qualification, the candidates can visit the Official Website www.rajwater.gov.in/.
Rajasthan PHED Revised Advertisement
Apply Online (Coming Shortly)
Selection Process: Selection is based on the Written Exam and Academic Qualification.
Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2016-17 Result: Applicants are waiting for the written exam result, they will be able soon for checking it result on the Public Health Engineering Department official site i.e. www.rajwater.gov.in
Rajasthan PHED Jobs 2016-17
The Public Health Engineering Department Rajasthan has released 1309 vacancies or Helper, Fitter, and Pump Driver post and hence it has invited the online applications from the eligible candidates for the Rajasthan PHED Recruitment 2016-17 in between the dates 01st November to 30th November 2016. The online application form will be available on its official website, i.e. rajwater.gov.in/. In the case of any issues you may ask us for the assistance by commenting at the end of the post.