BHU Application Form 2017: The Banaras Hindu University has released the notification about the BHU Entrance Test 2017 which will be held soon in the month of May (tentative). Those who want to get admission in the undergraduate or post graduate courses in this university they need to submit the Banaras Hindu University Application form 2017 through online mode. Students can find the online application at the official website bhuonline.in/. You can register online for BHU UET Entrance Test 2017 from 2nd Feb to 4th March 2017. Students may get details about Kashi Hindu University Application Form 2017 from this page regarding eligibility criteria, Admission process, Application process.
BHU Entrance Test 2017: The Banaras Hindu University is located in Varanasi. It releases the Application Form for Undergraduate courses. The Banaras Hindu University has Notified about the Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) 2017. BHU is providing an admission for undergraduate courses/postgraduate available in BHU. Admission will be made on the basis of BHU UET Merit list. After clearing the BHU UET Test, the candidate can get the admission in Banaras Hindu University. The online process of applying online for UET Application start on 2 February 2017.
BHU TEST 2017 Details:
Name of Organisation: Banaras Hindu University(BHU), Varanasi
Name of Examination: BHU Entrance Test 2017
Type of Exam: University Level Entrance Exam
Admission test for Courses
- Post Graduate
- Academics Qualification: Candidate should have minimum 50% in 10+2 or equivalent from recognized Institute or University.
- Age Limit: Candidate should be more than 18
Important Dates of UET 2017
- Online Application form of BHU Starting Date: 1 February 2017
- Last date to apply online: 3 March 2017
- Exam Date: April/May 2017
BHU Application Form 2017, Banaras Hindu University Entrance Test Online Registration
Candidate can apply BHU Test 2017 Application form online from the online portal of Banaras Hindu University i.e. bhuonline.in. From this website candidate can easily fill the form as per required courses or you can link here also. You may follow some instructions to register yourself.
Keep the following things ready before apply:
- Valid Email-id
- Contact Number
- Scanned Photograph (4.5 cm * 3.5 cm)
- Adhar Card
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-debit card.
Steps to fill Application Form BHU 2017:
Candidates, who want to fill Banaras Hindu University application form BHU 2017 Application Form, they can follow steps that mention below:
- First of all official visit website of the organization bhu.ac.in or bhuonline.in
- You can also apply from given below link
- In the home page, press “Admission” link which is available on the bottom of the page.
- Choose the course for which you are going to applying.
- Read all the details and click on the link to fill the application form.
- Fill the Application form of BHU Entrance Test 2017 with all the details and upload all the required documents.
- After completing the application form, recheck all the details which you have filled.
- At last click on “Submit” button and take a print out of Application form for further use.
BHU 2017 Application Form Fees: The application fee for candidates are:
- General/OBC categories – Rs.1000/-
- Reserved categories – Rs.600/-
Fees are to be paid through online mode by Credit card/ Debit Cards/Net Banking.
Information Brochure + Apply Online
Selection Process: The Selection and Admission in Banaras Hindu University are on the basis of Merit list of BHU UET 2017 Test.
BHU Entrance Exam 2017 Result: Candidate will be able to check the result from the official website after the completion of entrance exam.
BHU UET Entrance Test 2017
Banaras Hindu University has updated the notification of Kashi Hindu University Entrance Test 2017 Application form. We have delivered the required detail for filling online Application form. Still, if you face any confusion regarding Banaras Hindu University Application Form then ask us through the comment section. We will update as soon as possible.