MSCWB Recruitment 2017: Aspirants looking for Latest Government Jobs in West Bengal have a golden opportunity, Municipal Service Commission West Bengal have released an official notification regarding recruitment on 80 Posts for Assistant and Sub Assistant Engineer. Candidates are advised to go through WBMSC Jobs Notification 2017 for detailed information on eligibility criteria. Candidates who fulfill its eligibility criteria may submit their online application form in between the dates 3rd December 2016 to 3rd January 2017. Notification and online application form for MSCWB Vacancy 2017 are available on the official website of MSCWB, i.e., mscwb.org.
WBMSC Vacancy 2017 Complete Details:
Total No. of Posts: 80 Posts
Name of Posts:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 40 Posts
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil): 40 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: Municipal Service Commission
Official Website: mscwb.org
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Rs. 15600-42000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil): Rs. 9000-40500/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4400/-
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): To apply for this post candidates should have completed a Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil): To apply for this post candidates should have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering from the State Council for Engineering or Technical Education or its equivalent.
Age Limit: Candidates applying for Assistant Engineer post should not cross 37 years and Candidates applying for Sub Assistant Engineer post should not cross 40 years as on 1st January 2016.
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application Form: 3rd December 2016
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application Form: 3rd January 2017
- Last Date For Submission of Application Fee: 5th January 2017
MSCWB Recruitment 2016-17: Online Apply for 80 Assistant & Sub Assistant Engineer Vacancies: West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Jobs 2017
Interested candidates for WBMSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2017 are advised to refer official notification before applying for this vacancy. Applications for this vacancy are only accepted through online mode; Application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid. Candidates may follow below-given steps to Apply Online for MSCWB Vacancy 2017.
Steps to Apply Online Application for WBMSC Recruitment 2016-17:
- Applicants need to access the official website of WBMSC, i.e., mscwb.org.
- Go through the official notification for this vacancy properly.
- Open the online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a print out of your filled application form for future reference.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay an application fee as per their category in all the branches of the United Bank of India and the same to be deposited to Account No. 008801367936 through challan.
- General & OBC Category: Rs. 150/- + Rs.50 processing charges.
- SC/ST Category: Rs. 50/- + Rs. 20 processing charge.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on Written Examination & Personality Test/ Interview.
Result: Name of selected candidates will be uploaded on the official website of WBMSC.
Notification For MSCWB Recruitment 2017
Click Here To Apply Online Application For WBMSC Vacancy 2017
Municipal Service Commission Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2017:
Applicants who meet eligibility norms for this vacancy may submit their online application form on or before 3rd January 2017. Candidates are advised to submit their online application form on or before the last date because after the last date, online apply link will be disabled. In this post, we tried to provide detailed information on MSCWB Engineer Jobs 2017 still if you have any queries ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.