Rajasthan University Exam Online Application Form 2016-17: Rajathan University exam 2016-17 will be conducted soon. Applicants, who have get admission in Rajathan University, will be eligible to appear in the RU 2016-17 exam. Rajasthan University online examination form 2017 filling process is going to start from 29th of November for UG (Undergraduate), for the Honors online exam application 2016-17 will be start from 5th Dec to 14th Dec and while PG (Post Graduate) students can fill the form from 9th to 18th December 2016. You can fill RU exam application form 2016-17 online from any E-Mitra center nearby you. According to details, application from and Identity proof will be verify in the college campus by the supervisor.
This year RU exam application fee will not be deposit in bank directly. Application fee can only deposit on E-Mitra center. If any candidates will submit application form after the last date then he/she pay Rs.100/- as a late Fee. More Details for Rajasthan University Exam Form 2017 you can check here. All the details and process of RU exam application has been published on the official website.
RU Exam Application Form 2017 Details
University Name: Rajasthan University
Official Website: uniraj.ac.in
Advertisement Type: Application Form
Important Dates to Remember:
- Rajasthan University UG exam online form will be start from: 30th November 2016
- Rajasthan University UG exam 2016-17 Application Last Date is: 9th December 2016
- Rajasthan University UG exam Application Last Date with Late fee: 10th to 14th December 2016
- RU Honors Exam Application Form Starting Date: 5th December 2016
- Rajasthan University Honors Exam Application form last date to submit: 14th December 2016
- Rajasthan University Honors Application Last Date with Late fee: 15th to 19th December 2016
- Rajasthan University PG exam online form will be start from: 9th December 2016
- Rajasthan University PG exam 2016-17 Application Last Date is: 18th December 2016
- Rajasthan University PG exam 2016-17 Application Last Date with Late fee is: 19th to 23rd December 2016
Rajasthan University Online Exam Form 2016-17, RU Exam Application form 2017
To fill University of Rajasthan UG exam application, RU PG exam applications you have to follow these steps are given below…
- Login to E-mitra at emitra.gov.in/
- Register yourself and fill all the required details and pay application fee there.
- Now go to University of Rajasthan Official website uniraj.ac.in
- Click on fill online Exam application form.
- Now fill all the details of E-Mitra receipt and proceed further.
- Application form will be available online, fill the form with all correct details very carefully.
- Submit RU online application form for Rajasthan University exam 2015.
Application Charges: For application charges you need to visit at the official notification. Candidates are also required to submit E-Mitra charges as well as fee.
|Name of Service||Proposed Rates||
Rates approved by SLC (in Rs)
Application form filling
|Rs 20/- per form||
Rs.20 Per form
Add.charges for Scanned documents with application form
|Rs.5/- per form||
Rs 5/- Per form
|Deposition of Fee at Kiosk||
For fee up to Rs. 2000/-
Rs.5/- per token
For fee up to Rs. 2000/-
Rs.5/- per token
|Deposition of fee Online (Credit card/debit card/net banking)||Rs.5/- per token||
Rs.5/- Per Token
|Photograph by webcamera||Rs.5/-||
|Printout of Admit Card||Rs.5/-||
Click Here Rajasthan University Exam Official Notification
Check Official Website
Apply Online For Exam Application Here: Click Here
University of Rajasthan Exam Application Form 2016-17:
All the details can be check online from the official website of the Rajasthan University. Online application process will be start from 30th of November 2016 for UG, for Honors from 5th December and while from 9th of December 2016 from PG. All details application process and important dates can be check from here. If any problem occurs while applying for RU University Exam 2016-17, comment us. We will help you out as soon as possible.
kya ru exam form ki date aage bad sakti hai?
No it is not conform. Stay tune with us. We will provide your details here if university Extend dates.